My girlfriend slapped me?

isrealgray
I'm 17 years old, I play Minecraft from time to time.. not too often. I have posted a thread on a forum that I was making free builds for people. This girl that I don't know contacted me on Skype asking if I was still doing free builds. I didn't accept the contact request or message her back yet and my girlfriend got mad at me for that. She asked to see my phone and I didn't give it to her at first because I'm tired of her not trusting me. She got mad at me because I didn't delete the contact request, she rushed me to the wall trying to grab my phone and sort of shoved me and then she slapped me. She said it was an accident, "I was trying to reach for your phone" but my phone was no where near my face, it was in the opposite hand close to my thigh. She grabbed my phone and smiled afterwards and didn't apologize until I said something. I walked out of the room and then came back and she messaged the Minecraft girl from Skype "Of course baby". Minecraft is an online game and I don't delete my Skype messages and I wasn't planning on calling her. I told her I know it wasn't an accident but I forgive her. She lies over dumb things and I'm not sure why she lies to me. I make her as comfortable as possible. I let her know who I talk to and what I do to try and help her a little but nothing seems to work and after everything I've done for her to help her feel loved and let her know she isn't alone. I don't get why she'd slap me for something so little after all of the other arguments we've been through. I already get that this relationship is unhealthy but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get us to something at least decent.
My girlfriend slapped me?
Add Opinion