Have you ever been alone for so long that you don't know if you want anyone in your life, or you're really hesitant to invite anyone in?

starting with the new year, I ended a meaningful 4 year friendship due to a really bad falling out. At the same time, the guy I was seeing hurt me as well. I'm also super introverted and a loner as it is, so when the only 2 people in my life really disappointed me and broke my heart completely, I just really went into myself. I've been working on myself and enjoying all my interests and my self again. I can proudly say I am my best friend and I love it. I'm in a great place and I haven't been this happy in years. However... I'm asked out a lot by guys.. and there is a guy who I am sorta friends with, and we both have crushes on each other.. and we both keep saying we should hang out. It's not that I don't want to... but for some reason I'm very hesitant about it. Like, do I really want this change? What if I get hurt again? Do I want someone else in my life even?

Anyone else experience this?
Yes I've felt that
No I haven't
GirlGuy
7
2