Does it reduce my value in a guy's mind if I say I never did casual relationship before him, and I don't wanna take it to next level with him?

because i think keeping things casual is fun and i like the fact that i am trying this for the first time in my life. Would it make him think that i am easy to everyone and lying by saying that i never did casual before?

In fact i had just 2 relationships both were long 2 and 3 years and i never did casual sex, one night stand etc. neither used online dating until recently and i met him about 4 months ago i am keeping it casual but i am not ready for a relationship because things are not certain in my future as i may move to some other city, and not settle down here.
2
1