Should I just leave him or keep accepting his apologies?

Anonymous
All right here it is I'm 24 my fiancee is 25.. he is rude whenever he wants to be.. I've been literally having to do everything I can to make him happy from driving him to work to doing his laundry cause he wants me to and it feels as if it's not enough ever.. he will ask me about something he's done ask me how I feel about it and if it bothers me I'll let him know calmly how I feel.. he will of course say it won't happen again and he's sorry.. yet a few days later he will do it again.. when we talk about it again he acts like we haven't even talked about it in the first place and then says he's sorry again.. it's like a big circle of him saying he understands and apologies and nothings changing.. for example if I ask him to do anything to help me he sighs like I'm asking him to cut his arm off.. I asked him the other day if he could mop the floor cause I had swept and was sick.. he did after sighing a whole lot.. then he purposely started mopping messily and missing huge spots.. I very calmly said there's a spot by the wall that was something that spilled there.. he sighed again and started being rude saying I can just do it myself and that he's not doing it anymore he dropped the mop where he was and stormed away and started saying im always being rude to him and talking to him like he's stupid and rolling his eyes and even giving me the middle finger.. I stayed calm even though I felt hurt and just left it as it is.. then he says sorry later, says he knows he overreacted and it won't happen again.. when I didn't respond fast enough he starts getting annoyed with me saying well I said sorry already! Saying sorry Everytime isn't changing your actions in the future and I'm tired of hearing it.. why does he act this way? Should I leave or keep trying to fix things? Any answers help please.. I'm feeling so lost..
Should I just leave him or keep accepting his apologies?
Add Opinion