3 months of dating--should I call it quits or tell him the truth?

I've been seeing this guy for about 3 months, and I think I like him. The problem is that I'm 24 and haven't ever dated or done anything that goes along with dating- like I've made out with guys but never anything more.
He and I haven't gone any further, but I can tell that he wouldn't mind. The problem is that I don't know how to tell him that I literally have no clue what I'm doing and that while I definitely wouldn't mind taking it farther, he'd have to be so patient with me. I always find a reason to stop seeing a guy around the 3rd or 4th date, so I've never had to actually communicate this to someone, and I feel like I'm lying to this guy now. Should I just call it quits and just tell him we should be friends, or should I let him know what's going on? I feel like it's too late to bring it up, but if it isn't, how should I tell him
9
10