I don't understand but why does my Vigro man act as he does?

I'm an Aries woman my Virgo man doesn't show any type of affection towards me at all unless he wants something like sex. If I show him any type of affection he says "here you go with the emotion shit again, I can't deal with that it bores and annoys me. I can't hug or kiss him unless were in bed. however, he wants to be around me all the time. I feel like I'm in a backward friend with benefits relationship rather than any romantic or intimate one for that matter. we talk yes but half the time I'm listening to him go on and on about something and not let me have a word in edgewise. he's constantly comparing me to his ex-girlfriends yet I'm not able to talk about my past or he get's annoyed. The very thing he fell in love with me for he now is critical of. the only time I feel we get along is when were in bed together otherwise it's a constant battle for his attention and affection which he had no problem showing me any type of affection or attention the first week we were dating. He tells me he's in love with me but I just don't see of even feel that he is that I'm just a pawn in a game that he's playing.
4
1