Proposing to a girl?

the3amguy
I have a major crush on a girl who used to be my 1 year senior when we were kids. We didn't ever talk because I was too fat and I didn't want to embarrass her. So, years passed and suddenly I found her on Facebook and we became friends. We talked and remembered that yes we didn't talk back then and other things. But she used to disappear during conversations and i used to tell her why you do this and she always said sorry.. Days passed and I used to share certain events like going to picnic and all But I stopped messaging her for 5 weeks and she too didn't message me.. But then I messaged her recently. We talked and I asked her to follow me on instagram and she did and she said.. You have grown big.. I said yeah Thanks.. And we talked but she still used to disappear in midst of the conversation.. But she did reply when got time.. So this one recent day she said let's play truth and dare and the first question she asked me was that have I ever kissed a girl? I said no.. She said cool.. And then She asked me that what I am for you, and put it as your insta story.. So I wrote this (in the pic) to which She replied that.. "You are not crazy, You are insane 😂 😂" I said yeah I am And she said I don't know what to say and then I said don't, it's okay.. Then we talked like what does she do in her past time she said music painting.. I appreciated her and we talked about our music Playlist. And she lives in another city and I live in another city. So she said come to my city someday, we will see the sunset and sunrise on the banks of the lake. I said will surely do. After sometime when I talked I made her this vector and she was so thankful to me. And we talked about exams and other things. Then on fine early morning I texted her Hey Parnika, I just want to say something. It's hard for me but I must say... See, I don't want to be just a chat buddy, who just asks about your day, and asks how are you, what are you doing.. I want to be more than that. I want to be the guy
Proposing to a girl???
Proposing to a girl???
Proposing to a girl?
Add Opinion