Is it wrong for me to want to take a vacation with just my kids and not my boyfriend?

I have been dating a guy for almost 4 years. now. I have 3 kids from a previous relationship 13, 8, and 7. My boyfriend and I do not live together. He comes over twice a week, he's OK with the kids... but doesn't really go out of his way to interact or bond with them. I get 3 weeks of vacation per year, I want to take my kids to the beach for a few days without my boyfriend. I want it to be just us for one on one time. Plus I don't want to have to worry about him not having a good time, or getting adaquate attention. Would it be wrong for me to do this? I do care about him, I just want to have some quality time with my kids and I feel like it's going to hurt his feelings.
6
1