Does he really mean it, or is he just being polite? Do you think he's attracted to me?

Anonymous
Met this guy online - we have been texting for 2 days now and his responses are always very long and detailed (paragraphs). He always makes sure that he answers every question I have given him. I'm quite a slow texter and would reply after a few hours as I work very long hours, and don't have my phone with me most of the time.

I did apologise for being a slow texter as I know some guys prefer to receive a quick response and not hours after. But he replied with a "I like this way of bit slower communications, it gives time to absorb and reflect till we catch each other online once in a while" Was he just being polite? He knows I lead a busy work lifestyle, but I feel there is only a certain limit a guy can tolerate.

He suggested we go for a drink this weekend, and I asked what's his schedule like, and he said he is free all weekend and that he would love to meet me in person. So far, the conversation has been quite genuine and nothing superficial - he is probably the first guy that hasn't commented on my looks as an opening line or within a conversation. Or he doesn't find me attractive to make a comment?

What do you think? Interested or just polite?
1
1