I like a guy. I'm always busy when he asks me to hangout. I feel like he thinks I don't like him, and that I'm pushing him away. Opinions?

Anonymous
I've liked a guy since January. I still do. We used to talk for a long time, and we would talk till like 1am, and have really long amazing conversations. Online though, because I get too nervous in person.

Suddenly we stopped talking out of nowhere. However, last weekend he texted me and asked if I'd like to hang out with him. I said I couldn't because I couldn't get a ride, and he said "well I could try to take my parents car"... and I completely changed the topic (because I knew my mother wouldn't approve and I didn't want to directly say no to him)

Anyway, think he got the idea that I just didn't want to hang with him... But now it's been a week, and he hasn't texted me. He's only passed me in the halls and kind of has that shy, nervous, or confused look on his face. Once I accidentally startled at him this week when I passed him in the hall, and I'm sure he felt awkward because I didn't realize I was walking and staring LOL.

However I feel like I'm messing with his feelings, if he even likes me, and I feel like he's going to go find another girl. I don't know what to do that can show him I'm still interested. Should I text him and see if he talks? If you were him, would you feel as if I wasn't interested, and was pushing you away? I don't want him to think I don't like him, I guess I just get nervous and have a hard time showing it. Then I worry about getting ignored by texting him first.
If I were him, I'd think that you don't like me. Text him, and try to have a conversation.
If I were him, I would think that you do like me. Don't worry about having to text him.
Other (please explain)
Vote C
Idk/Idc
Vote D
GirlGuy
4
2