Girls, Co worker and I have told each other we have feelings for one another yet she has a boyfriend. I now think I am in love with her. What do I do?

Gingbear
About 6 months ago she came and admitted she has feelings for me late at night and I came out with the fact that I have liked her for about 2 months by that point. Up until now I have told my self nothing will ever happen since she has a boyfriend. Only problem is that I now believe I have fallen in love with her but I am not sure if she even still likes me at all. I know she has a boyfriend and that makes this ten times worse, I hate myself for how I feel about her. She tells me that she doesn't understand why she is with him and that he is controlling but if he was that bad surely she would of left him by now. Even though I am not sure if she does like me she does come out with that she does like me but I am starting to believe that is just as a friend now. Is it best to just tell her straight how I really feel about her and let her see if she feels the same way or should I just try to walk away?
2