Guys have you ever being on a date with a woman and all she could talk about is how oppressed she is and how men ruin the world?

Anonymous
Hello,

Was on a date yesterday and the woman kept biatching about social inequality and stuff. At first I really was interested on the subject because I'm all for equality. I had a girlfriend who could not find a job as a trucker because of her sexe.

After a while I found out she clearly hated men for not submitting to her sexist view on men. I had no right on having a opinion different or same. Our waiter came and he was a guy, she asked for a female waitress.

When our plate arrived I asked for a doggy bag and left to pay. While I was leaving, she said I was a fucking sexist and people like me are the reason why the world is so fuck up.

Have you ever been on this kind of date guys? I think she was on drugs at the time of the date.
1
8