I'm talking to a guy that's so kind and nice.. he fits all my other traits except one thing and it's putting me off. He's a little thick. Help?

xxmoonlightxx
So I've always had a bad case of running into bad guys.
I decided to change up and start surrounding myself/ date guys that don't drink/smoke or party all the time.

I met this one guy from online. Only once but from the first meeting he's kind (so far), similar humor, sarcastic, dresses clean, he likes the kind of music I like and he's a certain ethnicity that I LOVE (culture and everything)

but he's he's a bit chunky. Not fat chunky-- but like thick. Like you can tell he has a belly and everything.

I don't know what to do. I usually talk to good looking guys and while this guy I talk to is okay looking... I don't see myself physically attracted to him yet. I think it's due to the weight.

Im a fairly healthy person so I guess that's why it's bothering me...

Has anyone ever been through this before?
4
2