How long should I wait before I try call him or text again after being with him on our date for like 3 days? liked him for 3 years?

Bluebelle30
He was telling everyone he was on a date with me n the things he said n way he was with me was like he really cares about me n really likes me. but he wants to travel the world n id happily go with him if he asked me. there's this girl he talks to online and im kinda worried incase he meets her and chooses her but im real and he knows me and has been with me. he left yesterday he text me once today after my msgs he read them. i guess i just wanna know how long itl be until he wants to speak/see me again n am hoping i ain't wasting my time but i dont want anyone else n i will wait however long it takes. it breaks my heart to think i might lose him. i can't deal with that tbh. he was all over me kissing cuddling talking we watched films at mine went bowling took dogs out had a laugh n everything n he said id see him again... he was telling everyone i was gorgeous.. he said im the one girl that has stuck in his head. just hope he's serious.. i think he feels the same as i do about him but is scared. im scared to but i ain't gonna give up on him.. we have a connection.
How long should I wait before I try call him or text again after being with him on our date for like 3 days? liked him for 3 years?
Add Opinion