PLEASE ANSWER THIS IS KIND OF IMPORTANT ?

gracezones23
ok so i have been wanting this one guy to like me for a few months now. so we ended up going to prom together and even though i wanted something more, i just assumed we would end up being friends. well it turned into something more and i dont think he felt that way about me before prom, but now he definitely has feelings for me. we've hung out a few times and he's paid for everything, always holds the doors, and he's just a generally nice guy. he seems pretty affectionate towards me, as he holds my hand and hugs me. we haven't kiss yet because neither of us are too experienced with relationships and he's kinda shy. anyways, now that its turning into something more its like i HATE IT. like i hate everything about thinking about being jn a relationship now, but when im single i feel sad and lonely and wish i was in one. this happens everytime and i dont know why? like he sent me a kissy face the other day (which is a big deal for him) and i just was thinking i wish we never talked. but yeah its like everytime a get close to a guy or they start to like me back i instantly almost hate them in a sense. what the heck is wrong with me?
PLEASE ANSWER THIS IS KIND OF IMPORTANT ?
Add Opinion