He wants to see me on the weekends and everything is changing, should I give him time?

We met 3 years ago and started dating the first time it was amazing, romantic and perfect but we had to end it because he was to busy and i was moving to another continent. he came to germany a year ago and again we started to date we lasted 3 months because of my jealous attacks and he said that it wasn't working for him. drunkenly i slapped him one night and that was the end to that. i thought he moved on and so i did to. about 2 month ago he came back, he said that he had gone through therapy and realize a lot of things were his fault. He took me to paris and came to see me straight to weeks with flowers and chocolate. asked me to come back. I never stopped thinking about him so i said yes... we went to a pub i got drunk and again slapped him. he forgave me but things have not been the same. He says he is stressed with his thesis, work and that have no time for him. He only wants to see me on the weekends and when its the latest as possible. for example Fridays i have off and so does he but he prefers i come at 8 at night. he doesn't want me to write to him via facebook or talk during the day week because he says that he misses me that way. on social media he does not comment my pictures, like anything i share. he has never uploaded a foto of us together. he is almost connected all day. one of the worse things is that when we see each other on the weekends we barely have sex. makes me feel like im not as attractive as he would like me to be, i dont sexually drive him any more. when we do have it i barely ever come and i dont even get wet anymore. i get jealous because im on facebook see he is online but doesn't speak to me. he doesn't want to go out dancing with me because of what happend 2 months ago and doesn't want me to hang out with him when he is with his friends because he says that i will make a seen[ get jealous, want to hold his hand or be at his side the whole time].
3
1