How do I start a relationship instead of friends with benefits with this guy?

Anonymous
Im talking to this guy and although we do have deep conversations and literally just talk about everything, i know its not leaning towards what I want it to. We make plans for the summer, but he's also always calling me hot, sexy etc. And always talking about my looks nothing else, and hooking up is mentioned sometimes but i say a joke and pass it off. I know he likes talking to me he said he never met a girl he could talk so openly with and hold a conversation. We also started talking by me helping him get over this girl he had something with so maybe thats a problem. he's also ready for a relationship, he's already told me. How do i get him to take me seriously. Also this upcoming Friday we have a party together and im sure he's going to make a move, do i avoid him or it from happening to not be seen as a friends with benefits type. Someone help me out please
+1 y
Im 18 years old for anyone about to say im too young, i can't for the life of me figure out how to change my age on here,
1
3