Should I text first?

Well my boyfriend & I been dating for about a year, the problem is we just got into an argument this past Saturday , we were supposed to go to his friends house for the weekend over in the coast but like always I was running a little late & he got mad so he was yelling at me of how this always happens... I felt bad & sad because I'm kind of sensitive & I guess that hurt me so I told him to leave without me if he was in such of a rush... he called me a bunch of time but because i was mad I didn't answer so he left... of course i don't know why he was going to wait for me & I got mad because when I got to where we were supposed to meet up to leave he wasn't there so out of anger I told him a lot of things that I shouldn't have said & I think I pushed him away. I know it was my fault but I have too much pride to text him or even say I'm sorry, but I feel that if I do it , it's going to seem like I'm beginning him or something... I know it's kind of bad but it's like I'm torturing myself by not talking to him because i do love him & care about him & not talking to him is hard for me. Should I just text him & tell him how I feel?
Should I text first?
Add Opinion