I was in love with this girl, we made out. Now she's going out with my best mate and I like her best mate, how can I get her to return my feelings?

mynameisryan
So, I met her about 3 months ago. Her name is Ruby. I talked to her on Messenger for about 2 months before we met up for the second time, her cousin was there with us. Her cousin said we look cute together. At the end of that day, I kissed her on the lips as we were saying goodbye; That was both our first kiss on the lips to anyone that was important. I met up with her 5 times the following 2 weeks and it all was going well until we started making out. The next day, she tells me she likes my best friend (Richard), who I know likes her too. A week ago, I'm given the news she is going out with Richard. I come clean and tell her I have a crush on her best friend (Olivia), but I still love her and I'm generally confused about who I love more. I'm under a lot of stress after coming out to my friends as bisexual, helping both Ruby and Olivia overcome their suicidal thoughts, being bullied for Ruby leaving me for Richard, so on and so forth. I've made the decision of choosing Olivia, as we get along great, have a lot in common (including music tastes, food, anime). I want to make her feel more comfortable around me. So please, if you are reading this, how can I show her how much I care about her and get her to return the feeling. I'm pretty much over the whole situation with Ruby and Richard but seeing them together still hurts me a little. Thank you for reading and I await your replies.
2
0