Boyfriend keeps telling me am not good enough and I should always keep makeup all the time... what do I do?

Anonymous
I have never had a boyfriend because my selfesteem was so low and i dint believe i deserved love so this one is the first and he always wants me to be in makeup i like keeping makeup but then he just wants me to keep makeup 24/7 and always tell me if i had straight hair i would be pretty he is always comparing me to models and saying that i should be lucky i am with him i feel so depressed and alone he always calls me when he feels like calling he likes complimenting my female friends and he doesn't know that it realy hurts me.. i dont want to leave him i realy love him..
Boyfriend keeps telling me am not good enough and i should always keep makeup all the time...what do i do?

24
18