What will make you wanna date a girl that you barely know after you had sex with her?

Mohoe
So few months ago I met this guy, he's sweet but I don't know that much on him. After that I was kinda depressed for severel reasons and even if he wanted to meet again I didn't accept. I was rude and I didn't talk to him until last week cause I saw he had an accident, he said "since when do you care about me?", I apologize I've been rude to him previously. We talked a bit and he asked me if I wanted to spen my weekend with him, to be honest I said why not but it's not that common to me. At the beginning I tried to found a reason to not come but he was too kind so I decided to come for few hours but not sleep there. We talked and laugh then watched a movie. He was kind and really sweet cuddling me. Finally we decided to sleep he was only cuddling but not in a sexual way. At the end we had sex but he told me he wasn't expecting that (me neither). I left the next afternoon he was super cute and didn't try anything else. He wanna meet again but I don't know what does he want?
2
1