Do I have to have sex with every guy I date until I find the one that stays?

Anonymous
So guys don't get into relationships with women unless they have sex.

If the sex is bad, or there is no chemistry, they will drop the girl, despite any past intentions on being in a relationship with the woman, because something about the sex or no connection after sex ruined it.

If the woman has sex too early then the guy won't consider her relationship material.

If the woman waits too long to have sex then he'll lose any interest he had anyway.

Guys lie about their intentions to get sex because they're selfish.

People say women should have fun, don't expect anything to come from dating a man and have sex. That way, even though he used her for sex, at least she had fun and he doesn't feel guilty.

I want a relationship. But will all these things to consider the only solution I can come up with is to have sex with everyone I'm interested in and has shown interest in me, and hope he remains interested in me. If not then oh well, at least I got sex out of it. I have the possibility of being a whore but that's life.

So do I just need to do this until the right guy sticks along?
26
7