Would the idea of being set up on a blind date be scary to you?

To me yes it would because i need to at least know the person in some capacity first and talk to them some and have a few hangouts as friends.

1010

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a little scary. I don't want to waste someone's time if like they're 100% not attracted to me, you know? But I wouldn't be totally opposed to meeting someone new like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be set up on blind dates. My straight girl friebds always say they will but never do, but my lesbian friends have. It hasn't ever gone well. The women seem to be angry to have been set up with me! I don't do it anymore as it's a waste of time and usually money.

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't do that unless I had more info. But that's only because I've done it in the past and had horrific experiences

• Yeah but I would like to try it tho

• definitely not scary but i would be anxious

• depends on who is setting u up... if it someone who know you than their is mostly a good result than someone who don't know u much

• no, it sounds thrilling. You could literally end up anywhere.

• Ya, but I would have 2 trust the person setting it up.

• My first date with my (now) husband was a blind date set up by mutual friends.

• No sounds exciting

• nope i trust ma peeps

What Guys Said 9

• Nah not really, just that it could end up being a waste of my time or it could give way to something great.

• It would have to be a trusted friend setting it up, and I would have a lot of questions beforehand.

• Yes. I wouldn't know what to say to a complete stranger.

• The more I think about it, the scarier it becomes.

• Maybe a little but

• I met my girlfriend on a somewhat "blind date". Basically, my friend invited me out with him and his girlfriend. In the car on the way there, he was like "oh yeah, we set you up with our friend".
    I wouldn't have been open to a 1-on-1 blind date, but this worked out just fine.

• Yes, and somehow I would expect whoever arranged to set me up with some woman who is the exact opposite of everything I like in a woman.

• Speaking to your brother here - Idea terrifies me.

• nope, could be quite enjoyable