+1 y

I told my boyfriend I wanted to start making plans and he said he wasn't ready. Should I bring it up again?

I mentioned moving in together and he said it was too early (it's been a year) then referred to his last relationship. From my understanding he is scared to take the next step which is fair enough because it is a big step and it didn't work out for him last time. But he needs to understand that I am not his ex girlfriend. Also I know he is so bad with money, he pays his bills but then spends money like there is no tomorrow and doesn't save. So i have my reservations too but I'm willing to give it a try.

On the other hand he's told me he wants kids and even from 3 months in when we started sleeping together, he said he would be over the moon if we had a child together. And I'm pretty certain this is still the case, so it makes me think why are you okay with us having a child but so hessistant to move in together. He doesn't have any kids by the way and he lives practically rent free right now.
2
2