Would you date a tomboy or a girly girl?

I used to date girly girls, but ones that I dated were stupid, ladylike, and weak. A bunch of Barbies wearing heels and dresses.

Now, I'm dating a tomboy who is badass, cool, and fun to hang out with. She plays football, rides skateboards, love hiking, love horseback riding, etc. She hates the traditional gender roles.

• A. A badass tomboy
    56%(10)48%(15)Vote38%(5)
  • B. A weak girly girl
    44%(8)52%(16)Vote62%(8)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Tomboyish girls are absolutely the best, especially the sporty type.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• A mix between the two. I'm more chill and do more manly things than the pure girly girls while I wear heels, skirts, and dresses often. I also love wearing leather pants and leather jackets often as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys love tomboys more than girly girls. We have more things in common with guys than girly girls.

0|2
    0|0
  • Why does a girly girl have to be weak? lol I know some badass girly girls

0|2
    0|0
    • I'd say I'm in between a tomboy and a girly girl.

• The ones that I met and dated are those traditional ladylike ones

• i think it depends on the guy

0|1
    0|0
  • I assume most of them would want the girly girl

0|1
    0|0
    • Not sure why, I find girly girls annoying and weak

What Guys Said 5

• Haha if they are my kinda gal I don't care if they wear boyish clothes or dresses! I think personality-wise I prefer someone who isn't you're stereotypical girly girl. however if they own that then no complaints from me :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I dated the stereotypical girly girl kind before, man what a stupid mistake. What's funny is I turned down my new girlfriend couple years ago for a girly girl lol

• Damn dude well it looks like you got lucky haha. I think not giving in to social pressure and keeping true to who you are is important. Unfortunately most girly girls are that way cos of pressure

• Yep!! She did punch my shoulder lol

It will be interesting dating a tomboy after dating two girly girls

• C) I've dated both. Would again.

0|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is a big tomboy. She's super tough and smart

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I'll definitely choose the girly girl

0|1
    0|0
  • I love tomboys.