This is just a G@G poll. No offensive comments.
Disorders such as -:
1. Anxiety Disorders including social phobia.
2. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD, ADD).
3. Autism Spectrum Disorder.
4. Bipolar Disorder.
5. Borderline Personality Disorder.
7. Eating Disorders.
9. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
10. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
13. Substance Use Disorder.
14. Suicidal thoughts.
15. Complications related to a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Yeah I will 😊Vote A
- Nope. 😊Vote B
Guys can not vote on this poll
Most Helpful Girl
Well I dated someone who had autism and another who had severe depression at different times in my life. I prefered dating the guy with autism because he talked a lot about his interests, though it was difficult for him to understand my feelings about certain things. When I dated the guy with severe depression, he could understand my feelings about things but he would do this thing where he stops messaging to me (internet relationship) for several days to a week.
I think maybe I would date another guy with mental illness but I kinda want the illness to be mild or barely noticeable, since it's a handful to deal with2