What questions do you dislike being asked on a first date?

65121

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a few months in 2015 (maybe 10 first dates), settled into a 2 year relationship, and then dated 6 women in the past three months. I don't recall any of them asking me any uncomfortable questions.

I don't know why other guys are bothered by being asked about their jobs. It is not necessarily a backhanded way of asking about your salary. Your job says something about who you are and what you have accomplished in life. If you are embarrassed by the question, maybe it is your answer that is the problem.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I guess you are right

• @OlderAndWiser

Blah blah blah. I don't WANT to 'find' someone for anything other than to fuck. I've played that bullshit game before, and I learned just how pointless, risky, and unrewarding it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• "So, tell me about yourself."

Okay, technically that's not a question. However, I hate when people ask me such a broad question and I never know what to answer. I don't want to sit there and tell my whole life story while he occasionally nods to let me know that he's still listening. It doesn't seem like a genuine way to get to know someone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE