What is a deal breaker for you when getting into a relationship?

If you're considering dating someone but there's just that one thing that makes you go "nah nevermind "... what is your ultimate deal breaker?

1119

What Guys Said 19

• When the couple are forcing feeding their will on each other. (yell) When they are saying mean things to each other.

If we can't compromise unable to embrace the same wants', interests' and goals' in life but instead collide.

Lack of chemistry would some it up.

• Smoker, junkie

• immaturity every time

• Referring everything to old relationships and exes... people way in to star signs, palm readers and alike. People that are always rude to service staff. People only interested in and measure everything by money

• Whenever Ms. Right chooses wrong.

• 3d

I'm not saying that as like I'm the best. I'm saying that like she chooses the wrong guy who would do her wrong. Sometimes it's even guys who I know would treat her wrong cause I know the guy personally

• Stinky pussy is up there. But, even worse, at the very top of the list would be a girl who won't shut up. Talking too much or having an annoying voice is the ultimate deal-breaker for me

• Broken dates! It's three strikes and you're out! Also, if her family is a bunch of assholes, than I'm gone...

• bad family around her

• For me smoking is the ultimate dealbreaker

• if she's trying sleep with me and I don't even know her last name. like... that's kinda slutty to me, I can't stand it

• sluts. never.

• Them being too clingy and maybe not enjoying being as sensual as I am

• If she is all about money from the jump pass.

• Politically correct individuals , pro-choice anything , inflated egoes , someone who thinks feminism and equality are the same , and the list goes on...

• Condoms. Trust. Manipulator. Clingy... Bad Person - The list could go on , same for both sexes I guess !

• I tell her if I ever get in one

• narrow minded

• There's a few things

• If she expects me to "put out" after the date because she paid. 😂😂

What Girls Said 11

• I have quite a few , but the ultimate deal-breaker is if I sense he's manipulative.. in anyway at all.

• Appalling and disgusting hygiene.

• If he's really stubborn. That's a huge red flag for me because relationships are all about give and take. I'm really hesitant if I feel like he won't be able to give that to me

• if he does put effort back, To meet, hangout, conversation etc. then it isjust a bother and I do not put any more thought on the guy

• Inflated ego

• someone who's vulgar.

• Drugs

• Keeps mentioning his ex. That would be over for me.

• If he only seems interested in your body.

• Can't be with someone who smokes

• Egoooo