Would you be fine with your significant other dancing with someone else?

I'm asking because my girlfriend was actually okay with it. She let me dance with another woman who asked me to dance at my GF'S cousin's birthday party, and she was just a friend of the family. Is this common?

194

Most Helpful Girl

• Normal.
    But I would not be fine with that since I am crazy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't really have much choice as Im not a dancer, I don't mind just doesn't mean I would trust the guy

What Girls Said 18

• Sure, it's just dancing, I don't think that's a big deal at all.

• I'd be okay with it as long as they're not all flirty or whatever 😝 I don't want to be the jealous type of gal.

• I would let him dance with whoever he wants and I'd dance with someone else too.

• I wouldn't mind it either.

• Only if the hips don't touch.

• Honestly I think I wouldn't like it. It's hard enough for me to get him to dance with me, I'd be sad if his dancing was wasted on someone else.

• My parents have done that at my mom's work parties. But honestly I don't think I would, why dance with someone else and not me? If it's not family then no.

• Well for us, I think it's because I like dancing more than her.

• What kind of dancing was it? If it's just friendly dancing or a brother and sister type of dance, I guess that's fine. I don't want to be that crazily jealous and controlling girlfriend. Just no grinding.

• Just fun friendly dancing.

• I'm saying it's fine now, but if I actually seen that happening, I'd probably be pretty jealous.

• I'd be fine about it, actually I'm stoked when other women show interest in my husband.

• Really? Why is that?

• I like to think other women want my man, its conformation of he's desirability

• My girlfriend is the same way, that's probably a reason why she was okay with it herself

• fuck no

• LOL I guess I'm lucky then.

• Sure, If it's friendly/formal-ish style! I've let past boyfriends dance with friends and such. If its grinding or raunchy that is a definite no and puts everyone in a awkward position.

• Honestly I'm a very jealous woman, I would NEVER let my boyfriend dance with someone who isn't family.

• I guess I'm lucky then, she doesn't seem like the jealous type.

• Then you probably have nothing to worry about. My boyfriends two best friends are women, and it kills me to know he cares so deeply for another female.

• Honestly, I wouldn't.

• heck no

• LOL I'm starting to realize how lucky I really am.

• I would like to think that she trusts me enough to know she wouldn't lose me over dancing.

• yeah
      thts for sureπŸ‘

• I don't even want him talking to girls. I know lots of haters will comment on this that's why I won't look at or read any replies. Later

• πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

• No I'm not fine with it

• If there was no funny business or dirty dancing involved I honestly wouldn't have a problem with it. Just goes to show that she trusts you :)

• Yeah, she also knows that I love dancing, perhaps a bit more than her which may be unusual.

• It's cool. As long as I know who she is or if she's friends with him. As long as it's not "touchy" of course it's alright.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, insecurities are not a good trait to have, I would trust her until she gave me a reason not to, if I was into relationships which I avoid at all costs.

• Yeah, I'm fine with it, but I'm not the jealous type.

• Yeah. It wouldn't be anything serious and if it were, she would stop it then and there