So obviously I'm bisexual. I was talking to a guy on here who said he wouldn't date a bi girl because they wouldn't be able to go their entire life without cheating with the opposite gender, which is honestly a bunch of crap that I don't know who came up with. This is the first time I've ever been told this by a guy. Normally they like the idea because they think it will lead to a threesome or something.(with me it won't). I've been regularly told this by lesbians though who think I would have some need to be with another man. I actually dated someone for several weeks before telling someone her that I was bi and it was enough for her to decide she didn't want to see me again or pursue a relationship. I think if you are attracted to someone and love them you should be able to have a monogamous relationship wether you are gay straight bi transgender or whatever. I care about what is in someone's heart and mind... not between their legs. Saying that I can't be with only one gender would be like me telling a guy that he couldn't be with one person for the rest of his life. The fact is that Mother Nature did not design men to be monogamous. Males are supposed to impregnate as many females as possible to have as many offspring with the best chance of carrying in their family line and ensuring the survival of the species. Us females on the other hand are much more selective since we can only have so many offspring throughout a lifetime (some species can only give birth once).
See the rest in my Response below. It wouldn't fit do to character limits.
- I'm a straight male and would date a bi female5%(1)45%(24)Vote72%(23)
- I'm a straight male and would not date a bi female0%(0)11%(6)Vote19%(6)
- I'm a straight female and would date a bi male29%(6)11%(6)Vote0%(0)
- I'm a straight female and would not date a bi male33%(7)13%(7)Vote0%(0)
- I'm a lesbian female and would date a bi female10%(2)4%(2)Vote0%(0)
- I'm a lesbian female and would not date a bi female0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- My option isn't listed here (I'm bisexual or a gay male).23%(5)16%(8)Vote9%(3)