What do girls think of tall guys?

I'm interested to know especially what girls expect about parts that are not seen. Do you assume those guys are big or small in the pants? Also, would you date a guy that's about 2 meters tall (I think it's 6'6", but I might be wrong)?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't tend to really worry much about a guy's dick too much when I'm dating him. It's never come to mind. 6'6" isn't ideal since that's waaay taller than me but I'd work with it if I liked the guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• They love taller guys because of 'protection' but technically they're better off with a shorter guy for that. Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee two examples.

What Girls Said 17

• That's very tall, even for me and I'm 6'1" (183 cm, I think). But it's not a deal breaker. And I don't expect his dick to be huge or anything - I don't think height has anything to do with that really. It certainly doesn't have an effect on boob size, lol.

• Nah, I don't think I make an assumption that the dude's gonna have a big dick, pretty sure there's no correlation between height and penis size. And no, I wouldn't date someone that tall.

• Tall guys are amazing. I can't recall crushing on a guy who is short. They give off a feeling I don't receive from short guys. It's protective and that makes them extra attractive. 2m ain't bad, though I prefer 180~195
    Idc what's bellow but at least average I guess.

• Every guy I've ever dated has been 6ft6 not meaning to but just happened. I find them way more attractive. Never assumed they would be big in the pants but every guy I've been with has been big so now I do kind of assume they would be big going on my experience

• I'm only 5ft3 too. Taller men seem to be attracted by me too even though I'm so small

• I don't assume anything about the size of males parts whether they are short or tall. And I would date a guys who is shorter or taller than me. But I prefer him to be taller.

• Yeah it's true most of us love tall guys but 2 meters is too tall... in my opinion anyway

• I understand and agree. however, people can't change their height so...

• My guy is tall and I Love it! 2 meters may be a bit too tall for me. That's almost 6'7"

• tall guys are just guys.. the height doesn't really change what I think about the person

• I don't assume anything about their male parts, and yes I would date a tall guy since I'm kinda tall for a woman (180cm)

• awesome, I'd love to hang out with a tall girl. at least she knows how the air is up there

• They're intimidating since I'm 5'3. I use to think tall guys are attractive but 6'3 is too tall I feel like a kid around them. My crush is 5'11 and it's perfect.

• I don't think much of them beside the fact that they're tall. I guess it would be interesting to date someone who is close to 2m tall.

• thank you. I would also like to date a tall girl. I just have this weird fear that if she's also tall, our children will have 2,50 meters. please tell me it's not the case.

• I don't think it's humanly possible to be 2.5m. And usually kids are the average of their parents in a way.

• I do like when a guy is taller than me, but since I'm 5'3, almost everyone is taller than me, so. I have a crush on my friend that might have something 5'11 I guess. But I wouldn't go for too taller since then I'd feel too much like a dwarf or a kid and tbh I think it might be annoying, too. I think the difference which I'm working with and which I mentioned is just enough.

• I LOVE tall men

• well, you look amazing, so I bet you have no problems getting those tall men. thank you for your thoughts

• Aw thanks 😁😁

• Lots of girls like feeling small and cute, and I assume that's why taller guys are attractive.
    I would definitely guess that he's at least average in the pants.
    6'6" is pretty tall, so I don't know. Depends on if I like the guy.

• I'm 5"3 so 5"9 to 6 foot is good. Anything taller would feel like I'm a midget. Lol.

• Okay so as a sexy gal ( that's what i have been told by guys) i love tall guys i am 5'4 and i woukd totally date a 2 metters tall i would love to and yes i assume that their package is bigger than the rest

• from what you say, if I workout a bit, I would be the hottest thing around. It's weird though, cause I'm shy and didn't really have a lot of gfs

• Well it's alright if u haven't got a lot of gfs yet, the right one will eventually come, seriously don't worry bout it, what you should do by bow is to focus on working out for the girl that will come

• thank you. that's what I'm planning :)

• I don't mind guys who are 5'7-5'11 but taller than that, nope. I am 5'3 so...

What Guys Said 9

• Being tall is a gift bro. I'm around your height and I notice really short ladies give extra attention to really tall men. I don't exactly know why but it's definitely a thing.

• I am 6'2" and have found that really short girls (like a foot or more less than me) have been drawn like bears to honey ever since high school.

• short girls are very cute, especially when they throw tantrums. also, they're easy to handle...

• Most girls prefer tall guys.

• Gals like tall dudes.

• They love them

• Tall men attract shorter women. If you ask why, I don't know.

• When a woman asks me "How tall are you?" I tend to respond with "How much do you weigh?"

• I'm amazed that height is a thing. I mean, you can't change it, so why have expectations about that.

• Exactly my point. Weight is a good indicator of your day to day decisions, your dietary intake for example. Height is genetic lottery, as soon as you're out the womb the verdict is out like, "You're gonna be short for life."

• Girls seem to like tall guys

• Women are attracted to tall guys and the ideal height is 6'2-6'3 but women will still be attracted to you because you're tall.

• Women won't date guys shorter than them its a biological thing, women feel safer with a taller guy.