Why does it seem like no one wants to be in a relationship with me?

I'm 23 but will be 24 in about a week and I've never been in a serious relationship. I go out on dates but the guys either screw me over, don't want me, turn out to be crazy, or I'm just not that interested in them. People say I'm a pretty girl
with a great sense of humor, cool to talk to, fun to hang out with, etc. yet I can never get the guys I want to be interested in me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I even went out on a date recently with a guy I met on bumble and it seemed like we had a good time together. We had a lot in common and I felt like we had good chemistry but then he just backed off. Before the first date he was really eager to meet me but after he just wasn't as interested. We didn't sleep together or anything, all we did was make out. I don't know if that was still too much for a first date. I asked him to hang out again Monday night and he said he was down. We even planned a time and place to meet up but right when I was leaving he texted me saying he couldn't because of an "emergency." Then he seemed to blocked my number right after that. It really hurt but instances like this seem to happen to me a lot and I don't know what to do anymore :/
10
3