Should a girl ever ask a guy the "what are we" question?

1848

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no need to ever ask that question. Just tell the guy, "I prefer to date in an exclusive relationship so, when you are ready for that, let me know." His response will answer the question that you did not ask.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That is the scary part. But very true.

• For him, it must be (hard to go on dates). I personally am more for a relationship than a "FWB" situation.

• I think this is really good advice. It makes you seem self-assured, not needy or insecure. It makes it clear what you want, so he doesn't have all the pressure to decide what the relationship is on his own and then hand you an answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask if you want some clarification. However if you already up to the point where you guys did everything a couple should do, yet he have not call you his girlfriend, the answer from him usually is something you don't want to hear like, "I want to take it slow" , "Its not time yer", "Im not ready" etc. But its also good to ask as you can make your decision early on instead on keep wasting time and end up hurt even more. in my opinion, a good relationship shouldn't involve those kinds of questions literally. But it should have a very smooth transition and his actions would prove that he wants you and you should always know what he wants from you by discussing the future. You should feel safe and secured around him. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE