Is it normal to not be attracted to people of your own race?

I'm not racist nor am I a self-hating person. I'm Latina and I admire my own culture. It's just that I can't find myself being attracted to people other than white guys. I can't explain why. I've been like this since I was a child. Don't get me wrong, I think that Hispanic, black, and Asian guys can be just as hot, but they're just not my type nor am I drawn to them. I also grew up in a Latino community and everyone dates within their own race. I just can't get myself to do it. I'm not turned on by people other than white guys.

722

What Guys Said 22

• Its a preference nothing wrong with it.
    Now your college friends and leftist sjws will eat you alive for saying that.
    But the normal sane people understand you and its your preference, nothing to worry about 😊

• If you have to start off as
    I'm not racist or self hating... lol

Most likely you probably are a little...

• I made that statement because a lot of people pull out the "you're racist" card whenever the subject has to do with race.

• For god's sakes lol...
      it doesn't? of Course it does lol.. you believe a certain race has superior features over another... Say what?

• You believe light skin is superior to dark skin...

lol

• Nothing wrong with that whatsoever, But of course the Liberal snowflakes will immediately call you a racist

• I think this is hilarious because I have the same problem you do I've never had a sexual desire that was overly strong or enough to where I like absolutely had to go talk to that chick when it was a white chick but now with like latinas and lightskins I will like jump a building run up the side of a wall do a backflip over volcano pit just to come say what's up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Oh yea i got it , i think its ok , thats not a prob for me , by the way , i love latina girls 😍😍😍😘

• It's nothing wrong. I love slavic girls (east European) and middle eastern girls. Sure I have russian blood in me but I'm Swedish and I don't find Swedish girls much of interest to me.

It's individual nothing to worry about or think about.

• It is fairly common these days so no it is fine, you developed a preference and it doesn’t matter what the reason is. Latina-white makes great couples.

• I have an in-law who was only attracted to guys of different races. She married a white guy, had a baby with him, divorced, and never dated another white guy again. Said they just didn't turn her on. So, yes, it happens.

• Attraction isn't rational, so don't worry about it, you're totally fine.

• I believe so, yes. My preference is Asian Or blacks. I grew up in a small town with only 5 or 6 people that weren't white. My sister got threatened by the kkk for dating a black man. (They're happily married with a 5 year old now) I just don't find white girls attractive. Most of the time, it remains as just friends, or I find myself not wanting to hangout with them in general. I went to Yokosuka and I currently live in a black dominant neighborhood and life is good.

• No big deal. Don't stress yourself out. You are attracted to what you are attracted to.

• You like what you like.

• It's not weird. I am turned on by Latinas and white girls more than others. It happens sometimes but people tend to judge. That's the sad story.

• Too much media training. I'm white as well so there's no bias

• That's a completely normal part of attraction. Hair, features and body can effect attraction just as skin color can.

• Yeah very much. I am a good example

• Normal

• I love my latinas but they always turn me down for chingas

• Nothing wrong with that, maybe you just have a thing for white guys

• Hi how r u

• Nah. You're good

What Girls Said 7

• Its different if anything

• it shouldn't matter

• It's your own personal preference and it's fine

• I feel you girl :D I'm black and I tend to prefer Asian guys over black guys :) it's not a crime to like people outside your ethnicity :/ embrace it that's who you are 😁

• That's OK, everybody wants them white boys lol

• AHAHAAH nothing wrong with that girl

• White guys are portrayed as powerful and the ideal type. Everyone else is a "minority." It makes perfect sense that you are attracted to them!

• It's more than that. I just like their creamy white skin and colorful eyes πŸ˜‹

• Haha wow that inspiring xD

• I mean what I said is your unconscious motivation.