Guys, what do you think about long distance relationships?

Guys what will think about long distance relationship??

724

Most Helpful Girl

• I think long distnace relationships are good for many reasons. First when u are away you have time to see how u actually feel about this person. Becuase u can't physically contact them which leads to true feelings about this person. Is it true love or are you in love with their body? Second its good to be in a long distance relationship becuase you build a very strong relationship with this person. Nowdays sex drives most relationships but if u manage to stay intimate and loving and loyal to this sepecial someone even when u are far away, then its a big deal.
    Also in my opinions when you are far away you tend to long for that significant other, making you value their presence with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I completely loved this girl with my whole heart and hope to die and she loved me as long as I was close apparently cause as soon as I left well it wasn't something she could handle and dumped me pretty hard. HOWEVER I'm telling you this after I had that happen to me long distance relationships can work! Seeing each other everyday don't bring people closer (trust me my friend who sees his girlfriend everyday does not love her all that much) as long as you guy communicate and love each other forever there's hope and love and the happiest chance when you get to be by there side again. I tell you I believe they can work but you both have to be really special to each other