GUYS: What do you think of woman who saves their virginity until marriage?

• I admire them
  • I don't see the point of it
  • Indifferent
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl, show me results
    Vote D

543

Most Helpful Guy

• So much admiration for them. My SO was saving herself for marriage but her last boyfriend she trusted to much, she gave it up for him and he cheated. She always apologises to me but I keep telling her it's okay.

So ladies if you can, the guy that will wait with you is worth his weight in gold.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Naïve. How would you even know that they are the right person for you sexually, if you're saving yourself for marriage? And then what happens if you two find out that you're not sexually compatible?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE