Are you open to the possibility of interracial dating?

Are you open to the possibility of interracial dating? If so why and if not is it due to preconceived notions regarding a particular race? Or you simply close yourself up the possibility of that happening in the future.

Thank you for the input

1842

What Guys Said 42

• I've done this twice. I found that the racial differences were unimportant but the cultural differences were much harder to get beyond. Dating someone from a very different culture creates a host of challenges.

• I am probably a little young for this question, but why not? Lol. I do think that everyone have preferences. Some people deny it to look a little mature and for some it changes once in a while. Personally, I prefer Asian women, Italian women (Mostly because I am Italian myself), African women or Middle Eastern women. I am just more attracted to these people compared to others. Sometimes I may prefer one over the other and sometimes it would be the other way around. To answer the question, yes.

(I don't limit myself to these sets of people. I just have preferences like everyone else.)

• I find women of all cultures interesting, I do have some preferences but in the end anything can happen :)

• What's your preference?

• Mine which doesn't matter at all well, I'm personally more inclined to girls with a slavic background that means east European countries for example Russia. I find that they get really nice mixes and have often same face features I love. Next is middle eastern girls. I love their eyes a lot and face. I really think they are often overlooked at least in west.

Anyway in all I truly find all ethnicities attractive in one way or another.

• I've never dated anyone of another race but I have no problem with it. As long as we speak the same language and I can understand them and have a conversation lol.

• Been married to a black woman since 1998.

• Beautiful congratulations! Im black also married to a white guy.

• Im white ( as you can see on my picture, pretty damn white too) and I wouldn't mind dating an Asian, but Id prefer a white girl. Im not into black, arabs or latina girls though as I have a pretty big weakness for gingers but yea, who knows. Although the possibilitieq are rather low.

• Race dosnt matter, we all cry when were hurt and bleed the same blood like everyone else.

Im looking for a nerdy type of girl lol

• I guess I am more traditional and I would only consider people who look similar to me (white). I just don't feel the close connection with a person who looks very different. It doesn't limit the country or culture, but it does limit the person's ethnicity. I would consider almost all Europeans, majority of Americans, Canadians and Australians (with European background), some people from Latin America (especially Chile, Argentina)

• Should change this to would you date another humen. As i said in another thread id date elves and ewoks. Also vulcans.

• Considering I've been in at least 5 interracial relationships, yes, you could say I'm pretty open to it.

• No tbh. It's practically forced upon people for sinister reasons not widely known so I'm right against it

• Wait aren't they both human? What do you mean?

• Yeah

• Been there done that lol I am not in anyway against it.

• I would love to be in a relationship with another race.

• that's the norm for me

• No I am not open to interracial dating. Just not my preference

• Just go for it! I don't see any harm in 8t! if you like someone, race should be the last thing stopping you from approaching him/her

• yep but not going to lie I prefer pale people

• I don't find most outside of my race that attractive, but I'm open to possibilities.

• Nope.

• Of course I am, or at least I would be if I weren't married. I mean, we are all pink on the inside.

• I am Latino and I prefer dating white women. You should date whomever you like as long as it's not abusive.

• No im not into it

• I'm open to the possibility of human dating, which is what this question is actually asking.

• Of course

• I have been with all types of Ethnicities and let me tell you that it doesn't matter what the colour of their skin is. What matters is who they are as a person and what they mean to you

• Absolutely

• Yup, although I tend to connect better with white people and Asian people. Maybe just because similar cultures?

• I find Latino girls cute and sexy and I'd be down to have sex with a black girl

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 18

• Meh, I'm cool with it. People of all races can be super attractive to me so I don't really wanna rule people out over something like that when it doesn't make much of a difference to me.

• I am open to it, as long as I know he is sincere to date me, not as an experiment or because he can't get his own woman of his race 🙄🙃 I will definitely make sure I am not his second choice then I'd give him a chance. I am in an interracial relationship now 😊

• I don't have any issues with interracial dating.

• I would have no problem with it

• Very much open

• Its not a big deal today to me or at least I hope we've gotten past this. people should date whoever no matter the race. I would be cool with it if I'm attracted to you cool, I don't discriminate

• Of course I would be, it's about the connection not the color. :)

• I would date the person if he is a different color it don't matter about the color as long as they have a good heart

• definitely into interracial relationships, it's a beautiful thing. It helps me to become mindful of different things

• Yes I am.

• If the man's culture is not so strict and there is not too big difference between our culture or he is not religious then I'm okay with him

• I am not sure because all men are selfish. In my opinion white men are also terrible. I don't think it matters the race, but I haven't dated them all and I don't want to.

• Yeah. And make good looking offsprings. Lol

• Never ever ever ever ever never. I want black babies

• Of course, it is awesome

• actually i won't date someone from my community, i'm an arab girl by the way

• Yes, I am half Asian and half white and I love interracial dating

• To be 100% honest, I would only ever interracially date if it was someone from the African diaspora or possibly an Asian. I would never feel comfortable dating a white guy.