What is your type, personality and interest-wise?

Sure, we all want a kind, honest, loyal partner, but that should be a given. What specific personality traits or interests do you commonly go for or consider your "type"?

1724

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligent, nerdy, feminine kind of girl is my type. An interest in any of the sciences or STEM in general, anime, music (listening to, writing, and playing music) of all types, creative, adventurous, and likes to try new things.

As for personality traits specifically, there's the common, kind, considerate, generous, honest, loyal, trustworthy. Though also thoughful, positive, happy, determined, ambitious, playful and hard working.

I'd also like to point out that for the interests, not all are needed but it'd be nice to have something in common.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I like someone who is 6ft or taller, dark hair, dark eyes.

We should have the same sense of humour and bounce off each other.

Like the same food.

I like a certain voice and when I say this I know I will get hate. I don't like the lower class estate voice. It's not something I like and I associate negatively with my area. I am well spoken but I don't like posh either. Any accent is fine, but it's the drawl I hate. It makes anyone sound a moron. Both posh and lower class have that drawl and I just hate it!

Like animals.

Like music.

That's my musts.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE