What is your type, personality and interest-wise?

Sure, we all want a kind, honest, loyal partner, but that should be a given. What specific personality traits or interests do you commonly go for or consider your "type"?

1724

What Guys Said 24

• Intelligent, nerdy, feminine kind of girl is my type. An interest in any of the sciences or STEM in general, anime, music (listening to, writing, and playing music) of all types, creative, adventurous, and likes to try new things.

As for personality traits specifically, there's the common, kind, considerate, generous, honest, loyal, trustworthy. Though also thoughful, positive, happy, determined, ambitious, playful and hard working.

I'd also like to point out that for the interests, not all are needed but it'd be nice to have something in common.

• I like it if she has a really cute face and is playfully sassy and jokes around with me. I like it if she looks soft and girly but is sporty and fun.
    I want someone that is a mix of doing physical stuff and indoor stuff like gaming or board/table top games.

• Hmm... someone who likes similar things to me would be nice. For example, a girl who's athletic and likes to watch movies and ride roller coasters. But mostly, I want someone who's as open to me as I'm open to her. I want a relationship where we completely trust each other to understand and talk about whatever is on our minds.

• Out-going, extroverted, the kind of girl that takes me by the hand and forces me out of my shell and helps me try new things; likes taking control but knows when and how to ask for help.

Also if she understands what anxiety is, that would be cool

• I like someone old fashioned and that shares traits that I have but also has traits that are the opposite of mine, because having some difference is good and allows for different and newer experiences and just variety.

• I tend to go for the girls that are bad for me. I know they are but can't help it. I see the flags and ignore them

• Like how are they bad?

• Most recently it has been drugs and other guys. Honesty and loyalty are a rare find these days. The last three girls i have dated were compulsive liars. They all had guy friends because they didn't get along with other females. All ended up sleeping with one or more. The last one was an addict. I didn't know for 6 months. Then i find out after we have moved on that she is basically in a relationship with someone else during the day.

• I want a cute one

• Actually... recently i realises that Im mostly attracted to smart woman... a woman think for herself, when she walks it is as if she own the place, she rarely speak but when she open her mouth everyone is all ear, she is always 2 step before everyone else, she never bow her head down and she speak her mind without any fear... she's mysterious and dangerously beautiful that is my type

• First of all she has to be beautiful Within second of all confident field to Take On The World and no she can do it she can be a little bit tomboyish it is the same time sexy seductive just had passion spontaneous passion like the outdoors doesn't mind getting dirty if she's all the above then she's very smart and she's a giver of self to help others in need without asking anything in return did I say very good lover

• Intelligent, nerd, shy, loyal, humble, mature, dreamer, creative, listener, friendly, loving, forgetful, humorous and horny.

• I'd like it if she was funny. I'd consider myself a funny guy, so it would be nice if we could exchange laughs.

I'd also like it if she was a nerdy girl. I'm pretty nerdy so it would be cool if we both had some nerdy obsessions.

• Quiet kind, shy, not loud, a little conservative and a bit of a loner

• I look at a Girl's personality , Her dressing sense, Her facial features like her eyes, nose , hair etc , The way she talks to someone This is Most important feature

• Selena Gomez

• Someone who is extremely sarcastic is what I like.

• Usually shy awkward cute or bubbly flirty and funny i hate hot women with the bitch complex it doesn't work with me they will get cussed out and left on the side of the road

• She should hate populism and prefer technocracy.

• LOYAL (That's it)

• Very shy to wacky but smart and caring

• understand my sense of humor, strong, a little rebellious, and a little naughty.

• I'm quiet so I hope she yip yaps a lot and just let's me listen without having to talk back

• Sex bhevaiour

• loyal, caring, naughty and surprising i love to spend good time and love the good memories. :)

• I just want a friends with benefits

What Girls Said 17

• I like someone who is 6ft or taller, dark hair, dark eyes.

We should have the same sense of humour and bounce off each other.

Like the same food.

I like a certain voice and when I say this I know I will get hate. I don't like the lower class estate voice. It's not something I like and I associate negatively with my area. I am well spoken but I don't like posh either. Any accent is fine, but it's the drawl I hate. It makes anyone sound a moron. Both posh and lower class have that drawl and I just hate it!

Like animals.

Like music.

That's my musts.

• I need an emotional and mental connection with a guy. We need to share a similar mindset. If not, no matter what qualities he possesses I wouldn't be happy with him

• I like quirky people who don't take themselves too seriously and can be goofy. Open minded and open hearted.

• Someone a bit rude, sassy but at the same time is considerate n thoughtful wen needed. A bit sarcastic. Should be talkative, thats mostly because i can't hold a conversation fr more than an hour.

• A laid-back guy

• I'm the opposite of your ideal woman

• The last few guys I liked had these

1. self driven
    2. wasn't into social media or internet obsession (which I admired 'cause I am tryna quit it myself) - businessman, worked, another one went to the military.
    3. honest, authentic, doesn't people please
    4. Not a perfectionist, makes mistakes and doesn't hide the fact that they made the mistake

• Smart, well read, funny, nerdy, different, confident, kind, animal lover, who loves movies and food.

• Left handed people. All my boyfriends were lefties.
    As for personality type, slightly adventurous, and into travel.

• Funny/silly/goofy, extroverted, sincere. Interest-wise, I don't think I have any "type". I have a lot of different interests so it's not hard to find common grounds with most people.

• Someone like me, mediator and somewhat introverted

• adventurous, open minded, passionate, outdoorsy

• shy, sweet, sensitive, romantic, tender, gentle, caring, patient

• Introvert, shy, smart, emotional, kind.

• Older than me. My height or taller. Dark hair. Medium build. Personality wise, I like to date successful men. Someone who is driven, makes nice money, has goals, has accomplished a lot in their life... Someone impressive. Interests, someone who values learning

• Someone who is the opposite of me. Someone quiet and smart, strong, a little conservative. Someone who can handle me and my personality, because if he can, he's a saint.
    I'm a little too wild, make always the stupid decisions and don't like to think much. Also very naive and always choose the feelings over the head. I think someone the opposite of me could teach me a lot...

• Someone who's willing to listen and cheer me up when I'm down, like I'm willing to do for them. Someone who doesn't fight with violence but will stand up for what he believes and doesn't give up.