Who do you think is more likely to cheat in a relationship?

As much as its wrong to cheat in a relationship, I just want to know what people think about this topic, who is more likely to cheat and why?

• The Guy
  • The Girl

1033

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh... thats difficult. I would say MEN. Since it's in our DNA to impregnate multiple women spread our seed. Women, not so much as men. They don't have that psychological urge because they can only get impregnated by one man, one at a time. Pregnancy takes a tremendous toll on a woman's body. Hence why a lot of women die from childbirth sometimes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen it go both ways so much that I don't think I can choose one over the other. Cheating comes down to morals, which some people just seem not to have, regardless of their gender.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE