Who do you think is more likely to cheat in a relationship?

As much as its wrong to cheat in a relationship, I just want to know what people think about this topic, who is more likely to cheat and why?

• The Guy
  • The Girl

1033

What Guys Said 33

• Ehh... thats difficult. I would say MEN. Since it's in our DNA to impregnate multiple women spread our seed. Women, not so much as men. They don't have that psychological urge because they can only get impregnated by one man, one at a time. Pregnancy takes a tremendous toll on a woman's body. Hence why a lot of women die from childbirth sometimes.

• guys are encouraged to have lots of sex in western society. Women are treated badly if they have lots of sex

• Whoever is more of a asshole/cunt.

• The one that's a piece of shit

• most of my girlfriends all cheated on me and when they tried to apologize well I just showed them how a mocha frappe feels on them and their clothes

• Both. I've seen just about the same amount from both sides. It's sad that rather than working it out with their partner or leaving if it can't be helped people would rather hurt someone that they are supposed to love.

• I read somewhere that within the first few years it's more likely to be the guy, but after 4 years, the woman. Don't know how accurate that is.

• The lonely one , the one that knows she/he can get the love they been wanting, bad part is good chance relationship is over if they want it somewhere else.

• this picture makes me mad makes me think the girl prefers the other guy and would want to dump her current boyfriend to be with the guy she would rather hold his hand then her current boyfriend like she loves him more

• There is equal. As many guys cheat girls and many girls cheat their men.
    So its not up to only one gender.
    Equality

• The Girl

• It depends. I find white women chest as much as white guys but in Asian case, the guy will cheat on her regurally

• Sadly to say... Guys but only if he's a jerk

• It's equally likely

• Has nothing to do with gender it's maturity and personality usually the wild party type will cheat cause they're immature and usually under the influence and don't make wise choices

• The girl! I've been in two different relationships and both of them cheated on me!

• both depending on who it is

• The girl because she is often more "adventures" and the guys get comfortable fast and that make the girl bored and she start to look for an adventure

• Me. I cheat on my right hand with the left hand when I'm feeling adventurous.

• Y such inappropriate answer... Cheaters will cheat.. It's not about gender

• Trick question. It's 50%-50% statistically there is no more likely

• Having sex with more than one boy/girl friends...

• Women are more likely but I think men are more likely to admit it.

• The woman. They're not big on that whole"loyalty" thing.

• I like to have sex beacause it gives aaa health

• It is usually guys but at same time guys are usually looking for long-term relationships

• message me in private.. i want a talk..

• The cheater

• I never cheated but I have been cheated on. So in my experience women cheat more. Unfortunately it only takes one to ruin the entire lot for you.

• as much as you think it's the guy, it's actually the girl

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 10

• I have seen it go both ways so much that I don't think I can choose one over the other. Cheating comes down to morals, which some people just seem not to have, regardless of their gender.

• AL guys voted women all girls voted guys. lol

• The piece of shit in the relationship. Though I will say that some men may be influenced to have "side hoes" because for some reason society seems to think it's cool to cheat right now. Seems like women are always called sluts if they hookup.

• Of course guys says women, they aren't going to admit it and neither will women.

• I think the cheater is most likely to cheat in a relationship.

• Both

• Both

• When guy cheat, it's usually physical thing.

when girls cheat, then the girl is really tired with his current boyfriend.

for married copules tho, I'm not sure.

• Men, I think. But that's not due to biology. It's a social thing mostly.

• Tbh I think it's easier for girls to get away with cheating as a lot of people in this society usually consider guys to be the cheaters. Really and truly it depends on the type of relationship you have.