+1 y

Online dating experiment as a black woman. What do you think?

hear sometimes that its hard for a black woman to date outside their race. I put up a profile and got a ton of replies from white guys online I'm not believing its hard, here are some replies.

"Hey guys, 30 year old cute, slim black woman looking to date someone nice. Looking for a white guy that would like to date a black woman. I'm looking for someone that is interested in marriage and having kids. Send a message if interested, thanks."

I definitely love chocolate
Hi... I loved your profile ad... I just might be that guy you're looking for... I'm tall...185LBS... 40... attractive... fit and athletic... definitely single... college educated... honest... caring... creative... confident but not arrogant... and fun to be around. If you're interested please send a pic of yourself back with your response. thxs... attached is a recent pic of myself..

Original craigslist post:
Hello. I'm a hard working honest white man. I don't drink or smoke. I like black women. I would like to chat and get to know you. Yes I'm looking to date and marry if all goes well. I have a great job and a lot to offer huge right woman. Email me here.

How are you? I'm Chris. 38 year old single Dad. I do have 1, 10 year old son. I'd like to be with a smart, funny, beautiful, affectionate woman that is also marriage minded, looking to have kids in the future. I'm a loyal, funny, sarcastic, affectionate, hard working guy. Would love to take you out, maybe can get dinner sometime? :) I attached a pic and hope to hear from you. If you'd like, text me. We can get to know each other. Love black women and looking for a serious relationship. If you are still interested 42 m Richmond indiana.

Original craigslist post:
Oh I am definitely interested
24 single white male very interested in this
I’m very interested in dating you sweetie im interested in a long term
I am very interested in trying a interracial relationship. hey im josh im 33 Years old stand 6 4 white guy not sexy just average
+1 y
I used no picture
15
11