Do you think your perfect girl or guy exists?

If so what would they be like?

4076

What Guys Said 76

• Yes they exist. and let me tell you something you probably don't know. Our perfect 'match' or perfect significant not only exist... but there are many several of them. It is not like there is only 1 perfect match for you in the whole wide world, if that was the case, love would never exist cause no one will find their 'ONE' match out of billions of people. We have a LOTT of perfect matches all over the world, we just gotta meet one of them who is not only our perfect match, but we are their perfect match too. i've met several semi-perfect matches for me but some didn't work out cause it was only a one sided match (derp). Right now there is one possibly in the works... wish me luck >.< !

• I wish I could show you a picture that one anonymous user posted on here yesterday. She was legit my ideal girl, physically speaking.

• I believe they exist... i just believe i'll never meet em. How many billion people in the world... im never gonna met her...
    she could be in Slovakia for all i know.
    so i stick with the real... i MAKE my own girl. I call it training.

• Hahahaha lol. its a class now.

• example of times I've done it? all women are different in some way. I just find a way to worm in.
      im not putting my deeds on the public boards... i have a bad reputation already lol...

• I know she does, there is a youtuber out there who literally has all the traits in a girl i love and whose downsides i dont mind. She is beautiful to me in every way, but unfortunately we don't even live on the same continent so that would never work out.
    So i know she exists, all i have to do is find a girl equally perfect.

• Yes i do! A really awesome chill personality than can hang with the guys but still be a girl and get hella prettied up when she needs to be. And when u start talking about physical, just as cute as a face as she is beautiful with a equal or higher sex drive than i have. A nice bubble butt and some nice bigger boobs but still skinny with a flat stomach. And im 6 ft 4 in so above ave height girl but not so much it looks bad but im telling u what when im very tall and ur with a short girl it makes things more difficult haha

• I would like to think so. My perfect girl is super smart (like PhD smart) and laid back. Honestly I imagine a girl with a few small, tasteful, yet sexy tattoos, brown/tanned skin, preferably on the slimmer side of curvy, good head on her shoulders and some honest-to-god emotional/spiritual depth.

• Really hard to say. I always seem to either get conned, or fall for the girl who lives on the other side of the planet.

• Lol in sorry bro but that's hilarious

• I wish I could laugh along with. Right now, I keep hitting YouTube replay of "Hide and Seek" by Milkman and Punk Party, wishing she could be here with me.

• I think she would have the personality, expressions and the laugh of Aubrey Plaza, intricacy of That Poppy, dating values of Aubrey Plaza from the show Parks and Recreation and the looks of Anllela Sagra mixed with a little bit of Melanie Iglesias in the facial department.

And no, I don't think anyone like that exists.

• 7d

omg anlella sages looks like she could kill 10 people all at once. That looks like a man bro

• 7d

Nah, she only has strong legs and core.
      Her arms and torso are still pretty slender and feminine and that is what matters.

• 7d

bro have you seen her torso. it's a 6 pack

• hmm someone who accepts me for who i am someone who dosent view relationships as a contract with a side of love to keep it together someone who dosent need me to be the dominant someone who was equal to me someone who didn't have this whole respect complex someone who treated me right

• No, because realistically no ones perfect (no even me) but I do believe there is someone out there that I can love and give it my all and hopefully she can too.

• No, There's no perfect girl or guy. Everyone on this planet is flawed, in some way or another - including myself.

• She exists and I've been with her. College, work and ignorance separated us. Neither of us realised how perfect we were for each other until about a week ago.

She is smart, chill, athletic, into watching sports and drinking. Open and honest, sincere and loves sex, sexy and hard-working.

• Go get her back bro. love isn't a game. ignorance is stupid and you guys love each other. don't lose that. don't be an idiot.

• Agree with the Candy.

• looks wise? yea indeed i've already met girls who are exactly the way i want a girl to looks.
    personality wise? yes of course some girls (very few although) are really great gfs and make great wives and mothers.

however the hard part is combining these two together cause usually great wife material girls are far from pretty and the pretty ones are so stuck up and prone to cheating its laughable

• No, they don't exist.
    Even if they do they probably live on the opposite side of the world with my luck I will never meet the perfect girl.

• I think perfection is a pretty tall order but there maybe someone who is very compatible to you on many levels probably more so than others.

• No..

• No, and if you think you have met your perfect girl or guy, there's probably some big catch to it. Guarantee it.

As the old saying goes, if it's too good to be true, it is.

• Maybe. not sure. but there is no such thing as perfect, everyone is made of flaws and imperfections, which makes them more beautiful

• Definitely not, I'm way too weird and outside the norm for anyone to fit really well with me. At least Mary Palmer will always love me.. LOL!

• Who is Mary palmer

• Thank you juxtapose

• I thought there was two user names lol. My bad xD Cya.

• She does but she would or they would never go out with me. I can't even get girls who aren't my type to go out with me.

• To the first question, no I do not believe that at all, not even for a moment.
    To the second question, does not apply.

• IMHO no one should worry about perfect soulmate. Focus on life. Get a good job. Study hard. Going after women should never ever be your goal. Just be you and to on with life and be grateful got the life you have bad or good.

• beautiful tan skinned super easy going very intelligent witty sexually experienced but not a nympho good career comes from good family

• No..

• Nope

• If you wait to find the perfect partner, you will die lonely.

• No nobody is perfect u won't always be madly in love with anyone. Find someone with your morals and beliefs that u enjoy being with

• Do I think they exist? Yes. Do I think I'll find them? No.

• I don't see how it's impossible to find someone very likeable with negligeble qualities. That said, I don't think I'll ever fall in love in this life.

• More from Guys
    46

What Girls Said 40

• Perfect for me specifically - yes, perfect in general - no.

• So you do believe a perfect boyfriend or girlfriend exist. You could have easily just said yes because it's not like you gave an in depth opinion.

• only in my head.

• No, I don’t. I don’t believe in silly fairytales.

A “perfect partner” implies that you will never have to put work into the relationship, and that you will never have problems. This is categorically false. Life isn’t all rainbows and butterflies. It’s hard. Love gets hard too. There is no perfect person out there who will never require you to work at your relationship.

• No. Every good quality also has it's downfall. In one situation that trait is the most wonderful thing and in another it's a curse. Every couple will fight and it's healthy to. Perfect isn't a thing but it doesn't mean there isn't someone it there you'd like to go through those ups and downs with

• There's no such thing as perfect. If there was this world wouldn't still be the way it is.
    My husband has many flaws (as do I) but he is perfect for me. The trick to finding an ideal partner is finding someone with tolerable flaws. Then realizing that you absolutely can't imagine living without them.
    You learn as you get older that all those annyoying little habits that drive you bonkers don't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

• When you fall in love with someone you see them a lot better... So I guess it exists in some level. My boyfriend used to say I was the most beautiful woman in the world... And we know it is not true. hahaha
    For me it depends of how you feel for the person. But I like tall guys, with black hair, a beard and blue eyes. hum... Like tom cruise but tall =P

• Not perfect but soulmate. I've met my female soulmate but friend version. No reason why there shouldn't be a male version of that which I might be attracted to.

• Gosh, these comments are so sad! I'm fortunate to have met my perfect match at such a young age. But the bottom line is there IS someone out there who's perfect for you. My fiancé is not at all the type of person I thought I would end up with -- we're polar opposites. But there's no one I'd rather grow old with.

I believe there are several people you're going to be compatible with, but only one of them is going to be perfect for you. The best advice I could give is, don't rule someone out just because they don't seem like your type. You can't have a vision in your head of what your soulmate looks like; you have to just relax and let potential relationships grow organically.

• Girl I'm not looking for anyone at the moment. I'm working on opening my own business. I don't have time to date. but I think it's fun to know what's out there. There are guys interested in marriage with me but that isn't my life purpose at this point in life. everybody has their life path and It's different for me you and everyone here but it's fun for the mind to wonder. anyway thanks for commenting and have a fun wedding.

• Thank you girl ☺️ And I think it's awesome that you're focusing on yourself and your career right now. Besides, it's never too late to find a partner. Hope your business takes off!

• awww aren't you a doll. I love my career and I believe everyone has their timing for everything.

• I believe I can find him. Sometimes you just meet someone and you all are able to just balance each other out.

• Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker...

• When I read this a line from an oasis song came to mind... true perfection has to be imperfect. I personally don't want someone who I think is perfect for me. There needs to be similarities but I also appreciate differences. Perfect partners I don't believe exist.

• yes he does <3

• There is no such thing as perfect.

• Yes! I’m dating him right now 😄

• Honestly.. I doubt it. We all have our faults and issues. To think I'd meet a man/woman who never gets angry or lacks flaws would be a wish that will probably never come true.

IN my opinion though... imperfect people are what make relationships better. They aren't just two people completely happy, never had issues, etc.

Sometimes being a shitty human can bring you closer to you significant other than it would if he or she were perfect.

• not "perfect" but i think there's always someone out there who is more ideal for someone over others if that makes sense

• no not really because the more that you get to know a person the more flaws we stubble across.

• there is no such thing as a 'perfect' boyfriend or girlfriend, but I do know that I have met someone who comes close to meeting that standard

• There's no such thing as perfection.

• There is no perfect person

• Perfectly flawed. Absolutely. ❤️

• No I don't think he does ixost.

• In another country they do, not Jamaica.

• i think some exist

• Of course not. That's like asking whether everyone is perfect.

• Bot only does he exist but we are planning on getting married next year.

• Yes.

• Nah not really. Just people you get along with better than others.

• No u Will only stay with the partner that more economical stability bring to your life

• nah, I don't believe in shit like "the one" or "soulmates"

• More from Girls
    10