Have you ever thought of an ex during sex?

A friend of mine was telling me how she thought of her ex when she was intimate with her boyfriend. We started talking about it and questioning if this is something that is common. Let us know!

• Unfortunately, yes.
  • Absolutely not!

429

What Guys Said 29

• I have. Almost always when getting a blow job as the women who was best at it, at least from my personal experience, was amazing. And she wanted me to quickly stop fucking her and put my cock in her mouth so she could deep throat me when I came.

I think of those couple years with her often during sex and while masturbating.

A half a dozen years or so after we split up I tracked her down and ended up spending a night in a hotel with her. She was still one hot gal to have sex with and I told her I fantasized about her often during sex. As I thought she would, she responded with that nasty little smirk of a smile of hers. And that was the only time I cheated on my wife who shortly became my ex and it was not due to this.

• actually no, I haven't, though there is still this person that pops in my mind from time to time after 5 years have passed. There is no chance of "us" and I know that, it just happens my mind wanders to her. Not sure if normal. Definitely no closure back then, still "kids". Maybe.

Even so, I never thought of her when having sex. Even if it's casual sex or a friend with benefits which you could say is just sex and no feelings involved at all, she never comes to mind during those moments.
    Never happened.

• Nah but now I'm going to be thinking about your profile pic. You got a strong "pls fuck me" face going on.

• Shamefully yes

• Yeah. Unfortunatly i have a few times

• It's pretty common.

• I am so focused on the woman I am with, I never think about an ex.

• Sadly yes and my crush as well

• Too focused on my current partner to care about the women of the past. Any mental distractions are a no-no. She needs my undivided attention, and I need hers. Anything less and you are doing each other a disservice.

• Yes as one of my past female relationships this girl had the best rack and the greatest set of Tit's to suck on and Tit fuck as well...

• Is it bad that I think about my wife's ex? She used to be a lesbian, but I can't get over the fact of thinking about her and her ex girl having sex and even maybe a threesome even though I know that would never happen

• Nope

• Once I had my heart completely destroyed by this girl and then a few days later I met up with a rebound and as I was kissing her I imagined the other girls lips and as a result I was told I was more passionate than usual.

• I can't speak for others, but I tend to be more focused on the moment. Imagining she's someone else would just be distracting.

• Yeah, and there's nothing "unfortunate" about it. My thoughts are my thoughts. Dumb poll. No vote.

• It's natural. That's why rape victims sometimes have trouble having sex even with people they love and trust

• Yes but just I would get mad and I could go harder

• That's disgusting as hell

• I think about my cousins

• If you've got time to think about your ex, he ain't doing it right.

• yes I have

• I'm a virgin

• Where are you from?

• i had sex one time and i literally could not stop thinking about my ex

• Night

• What's unfortunate about thinking about a former lover sometimes?

• A little yeah, when recalling having sex with a different girl as I was doing it once I thought of when I was entering my ex, for like five seconds.

• No coz I'm still virgin

• All the time

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have an exes haha
    so no.

• Never.
    However, Some movie stars though. More of a turn on.

• No never

• Yeah this had happened to me once. Kinda killed the mood as it really hit me it was completely over at that point (not that I wanted to be with my ex or anything but I missed that sense of comfort and familiarity I had with them I guess).