Will Having Sex With A Robot be considered cheating in the future?

Will Having Sex With A Robot be considered cheating in the future?So according to the article below, having sex with a robot is not considered adultery but do you still consider it cheating? These robots will obviously be more sophisticated then some swanky blow up doll.

What about the Sex Robot Brothels? Do you think prostitution with sex robots will be illegal if you pay for their time? LOL just a fun one to throw in there. Let us know below.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/4660051/you-arent-committing-adultery-if-you-bed-a-sex-robot-according-to-law/

• Yes
  • No
  • Thank the lord it wasn't a real person
    Vote C

1236

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmaoo those dolls crack me up

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen and heard a lot of really demented and sick shit but this has to take the cake to date. Who the fuck would want to go to bed or have sex with a robot?

I have heard of men purchasing something called a "Lovely Linda" inflatable doll they can blow up and then bang it and cum in it and I heard there is a deluxe model of it where you can put batteries in the head of it and then it will suck you off and provide a full blow job but again any man who purchases an inflatable doll then bangs it or gets head from it in my opinion is a deranged bastard and moron for sure.

I do not know who is going to go to bed and bang and have sex with a robot but have fun and I will pass and let us all know how it turns out but please post photos of yourself while having sex with a robot!!!

• LMAO you think a sex robot is demented but you want people to post photos of them having sex with one? Now I guess I get to say WTF? LOL

• Yes without any doubts anyone who has sex with a robot is messed up for sure and I had stated to please post photos of it to see if this is actually true and if it is then the photos will prove the evidence of it but in my opinion it is a crock of shit that is overflowing... LMAO!!!

• it's a really expensive and sad way to masturbate.

What Girls Said 11

• not that i think there should be anything wrong with it- but for all the complaining that women do about not wanting to be told what they can, and can't do with their bodies- women are the biggest hypocrites ever. they are already getting laws passed to make it illegal for men to visit a hooker, but not illegal for a woman to be a hooker. which means if a man has sex with a hooker and they are caught in the act, the man is thrown in jail as a sex offender and the hooker goes free. they are getting laws passed to make sex robot brothels illegal already. why? because it puts a crimp in the real hooker's business. pornography is considered cheating. looking at women at work is sexual harassment. patronizing hooters is sexist. fat women are gracing sports illustrated swimsuit calendar. women wear pants and never wear a skirt and stockings anymore. in short- everything possible is being done to chain men to obese cows and shame them for being attracted to women with attractive figures. and if there simply AREN'T any suitable women available and men decide to satiate their desires in a simulated form, that too will be outlawed. because objectifying women is a sin- but dildos are okay.

• I can see why legally it wouldn't be considered adultery, sex robots aren't real people.

I guess it really comes down to whether the person's partner wants to share their partner with a sex robot.

I've watched a few documentaries about men who have relationships with sex robots. It's interesting, some people find they just can't form relationships with people and the dolls help.

I have yet to see someone come forward who is in a relationship and has a sex robot as well. I guess I'll have to wait for that documentary :P

• Thanks for the well thought out response. I think we will see and hear more about these relationships in the future when robots are cheaper... now they are just super expensive.

• It's all fun and games until the robot explodes or chops off his dick because the robotics systems went haywire๐Ÿ˜‚

• LOL I guess anything can happen right.

• @Goodwifie AHAHAHAHAHA very bad. They'd probably be squeezing the boobs in frustration with one hand as they mutter a "Come on..." while trying to push a screwdriver into the closed "safe" because they have no other choice ๐Ÿ˜‚

• bahhhhahaha๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• question.
    apart from its internal movement can a sex robot actually move around while you fuck it?
    you know wrap it's legs around you and run its hands up and down you body.
    can it do cowgirl without completely crushing your pelvis?

• i would prefer they cheated with a real person lol theyre so creepy, i wouldn't like someone who wanted to do that with a robot

• I can't help it, those dolls just creep me out...

• Yes it is

• Wtf lol

• Another step of humanity in the wrong direction if that happens...

• Its not cheating. Maybe in a tv show. But in reality. In relationships they may be few good laughs, and curiosity. Curiosity as in she may want to watch you do it with the robot.

• I can't see any side to this cause its stupid to me but no to cheating and no to illegal

What Guys Said 35

• People already have a tendency to anthropomorphize things. We become emotionally attached to the strangest items. A car? It's just a freaking car! But let some guy wreck his precious baby girl one night and see how hard he takes it. I've seen women break down in tears because a favorite knick-knack was knocked off the shelf and broke in a thousand pieces. Oh, but she loved that thing! Her home will never be the same!

Believe me, if we have sex robots, there will be people getting emotionally attached to them. So yeah, that would be cheating. Hell, some people consider looking at porn to be cheating. Once we can fuck our porn, how much worse would that be?

• Couldn't agree more... it's going to be interesting in the next 10 years.

• And what happens when Asimov's world becomes a reality and robots become self-aware? Will we have an entire race of sex-slaves? Will we be able to stop them when they rise up against us?

• People by the millions are already doing this with dildos, fleshlights, etc. Dildos are not all electronically powered and still get the job done. Not all fleshlights require working batteries to get the job done either. However, these devices are robotic in their own way.

So when a woman does herself with her favorite dildo or a guy pumps it to his fleshlight are they cheating? I don't think so.

• I think you have to approach this from many levels - On the cold logical basis I agree that it is not cheating but the same argument could be used for sex with a prostitute (because there was no real emotion involved) which many would definitely consider cheating so I think we have to leave it in the courtroom of how your partner would react to get probably the most correct answer.

• Courtroom my ass. The problem with prostitutes is that they are actual living people, equivalent to every other human being, so jealousy of them is justified. Meanwhile, sex dolls are literal objects, equivalent to a pencil, a couch, a teddybear etc. Shouldn't really get jealous of an item shaped to look like a person. All laws should be formed on a cold logical basis and not subjective emotion otherwise they will be bad. Trust me.

• @coachTanthony And prostitution itself. It's consensual sex. The law against it is purely emotional and doesn't result in any societal benefits. lol

• @Agent exactly.. there are many things against the law that make no sense.. just wondering if the pack will get together and regulate these robots when they come. Who knows!

• More like a whole new industry and business idea or opportunity.

• Could be Could be!

• lmao I imagine they'll have to pay people to clean the mouths out after dudes cum in them... what a job...

• @frozenhorizon a new era or sex robot pimps. wonder if there's gonna be licensing required for that kind of business if they'll ever allow it that is. Probably gonna be similar to the licenses used to run strip clubs, brothels in some places, etc. I wouldn't be too surprised. It's ultimately always about the money and the possibilities of money making opportunities more than anything else. And besides, those things aren't cheap to begin with, I wouldn't see why someone wouldn't reconsider using it to just get a return on their investment and if it can keep going then it's an extra source of income and times are hard for all since you never know if you can lose your job unexpectedly from layoffs or if something happens to the company your working for. At least having a business of your own will still help you be able to pay your bills, rent, and being able to continue to support yourself without running risk of long term unemployment or even homelessness.

• It's a machine, serving its intended purpose. Not a person. So it is not necessarily cheating. However, it is immoral because it is the action of a human being having sexual relations with something that is not human.

• Of course guys say it's not cheating *facepalms*

When you have people falling in love with object like blow-up dolls and body pillows it wouldn't be hard to imagine guys loving a robot more than their spouse...

• Women are about to get all that "equality" they thought they wanted.

livinglifeasme.files.wordpress.com/.../...-001.jpg

• Girls be like "What sort of loser would have sex with a robot?" Then they go pull out a vibrating dildo.

• No.. lol @ the girls choosing yes

• Yes. VERY weird cheating, but yes - cheating STILL.

• It should be if these robots will have AI. But besides the cheating thing, sex robots will be a good thing because in many countries women and kids are trafficked for prostitution.

• Jesus Christ the world is going to ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• well if you have a girlfriend at the time and she uses a dildo is she cheating? :D

• The real question is... if you caught your girl with a man robot and his penis was 12 inches would you be mad? A dildo is a toy but an entire robot that looks like Brad Pitt... that is what we are talking about here.

• That would still be a toy. If she starts cooking for it and takes it to the movies then we'll talk again.

• Only if it's not your usual robot.

• Those costs too much, a flesh light does the trick.

• no i dont think so , its just a sex toy

• Regardless, a woman will consider it cheating. Some say looking at porn and masturbating is cheating

• I won't be cheating on my robot wife with a real one, that would be rude.

• I would say no as it is simply a high-tech sex toy, or blow-up doll...

• It's just a more elaborate sextoy.

• Yeah well if your girl is getting beasted on by a robot then she brought it on herself.

• You're sad

• I you think it is, then it's time to put your battery powered friend aside, like an ex boyfriend.

• LMAO.. I guess it's not cheating if you are single

• No. It's factually not cheating/adultery by definition. Anyone saying otherwise is a liar.

• Thank god I didn't bring any children I to this world.

• ... depends on if you're in the middle of a heated D&D game... or if comicon is in town

• When it comes to feminists yes.

• There is no emotion involved. Only self satisfaction why is that cheating

• More from Guys
    5