Is 4 months too early to say “I love you”?

Me and my boyfriend haven’t said I love you yet, which I like because we’re going slow and making sure we mean it. But I’ve never been the one to say it first in relationships, and now I feel like I really do love him. I’m afraid it’s too early to say it though.. is it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i think its ok, it depends that in those 4 months, how much time you both spent together, and how much deeply you both shared things about yourselves with each other

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same way about mine but I know it's far too early to say I love you just yet. We've only been official for a month and I've only known him for 2 and a half months. I think 4 months in your case would be long enough to say it. Do you believe he feels the same way about you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m not sure if he feels the same way. But I’m okay with it if he doesn’t, I just know my feelings have gotten very strong for him☺️

• Ok if you're ok with that then I don't see the harm in letting him know! Good luck 😊

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Not necessarily, my friend is getting married after 6 months and they truly do love each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you and your boyfriend thinks. In my opinion, 4 months is quite long. What if your relationship ends after a year like," I think it doesn't work out between us". Won't it be ironic. Get over with the I Love U stuff so that, you both can move on if it doesn't work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you really feel that way

2|1
    0|0
  • If that's how you feel you should say it

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly... Go for it and see what happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you guys know each other enough its ok.

1|1
    0|0
  • Go for it girl, it's no early.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life is all about firsts. You never know until you try. You can do it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I believe so because you haven't been around each other enough to truly know each other no matter how much you think you know them but I think it should be something that you spend time on making sure that you truly love them and not the idea of you

0|0
    0|0
  • You're just not ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • no...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 month is early
    But you also can say it if you want

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be too early to mean it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. 400 years is still too early to say such silly words.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too late

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it👍

0|0
    0|0
  • oh lie. so sex is good? or after sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think no.. depends how much you do understand eachothers?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It might sound silly but I'd say listen to your heart 😊 If you feel like it than just say it, don't worry. I was the first one to say it in my current relationship and it took me a year... and my boyfriend was like "puh finally! 😞" 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it's too early. If you feel it then you should tell him. It doesn't matter who says it first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with your Feelings. If you really love him say it

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think there is a too early or the opposite. When you love someone just tell them.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's too early

0|0
    1|0
Loading... ;