Which one you prefer to date/have relationship with?

Which one you prefer to date/have relationship with? And why?

• Cute girl/guy
  • Hot girl/guy

727

Most Helpful Guy

• When I hear cute, I not only think about her body, but her mannerisms and her personality as well. Like the way she laughs is cute, the way she smiles, the way she pushes the hair out of her face, the jokes she makes, the way she cuddles, the way she looks at you. Everything she does becomes endearing and cute. That's just how my personal bias formulates that idea. When I think hot I just think about lust, and while that's not necessarily true, it's just how I see it, and lust isn't something I usually crave. I mean to each their own, and also how I view things isn't always indicative of the truth, it's just how I view them

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol someone asked a similar question. I pick cute guy base on statistics, most hot guys are cocky in my book and I'm not lucky to find a needle in a haystack on who is not cocky. Cute guys are the geeks, nerds or dorks in my book and they more my type, I guess I think of them less cocky and more sincere but I don't think all are, just most or some. Also, I hate having eye candy, females can be thirsty, feisty and dirty, I'm not gonna feel tense all the time, it's too much.

What Guys Said 26

• Now this isn’t all hot girls, because some have very fun personalities.

But majority I’ve dealt with don’t do cute stuff like this...
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ung+f(x)+Cute+GIF+(3).gif

media.giphy.com/media/l46CfbdhWmJxfuI4U/giphy.gif

And I love adorable goofy cute sporadic moments from girls😊. so cute wins here to me.

• Cute, because she's bound to be hot to me if I think she's cute, and my opinion is all that matters to me.

• Why would anyone pick a cute person over a hot person if we assume both have the same personality?

The voting doesn’t make sense lol...

• Whats wrong with cute person?

• Then why are most of the guys picking cute girls instead of hot girs? They are both attractive just that hot girls have that more slight edge to beauty

• Because you mentioned relationship and most people (especially on this website) have a misconception that hot people have a bad personality. I’m know better, so if all things are *completely* equal i’d Rather pick the more attractive one.

• Cute.
    Hot has a slutty, rude and gold digger connotation for me

• Definitely hot. I like my women to look more sexy and intimidating rather than adorable and innocent.

• Lmaoo you're shallow mate
      Thank goodness most guys in this poll are not like you😂😂😂
      If you're not hot, dont expect a hot girl.
      Fknn dumb men these days LMAOOO

• I bet you wouldn't call a woman shallow for wanting a sexy and intimidating man rather than an adorable and innocent one.

I'm a submissive and I like dominant women. Leave me out of your insecurities.

• I'll always go with cute one. Cuteness is natural. You can turn a cute person into a hotty (by makeover, exercise etc) , but you probably won't easily be make a hot person cuter one

• Honestly I'll take cute any day

• Why?😊

• I just prefer it. "Hot people" tend to not be very nice or they're shallow

• Cute girl. Because cute girl is better than hot girl

• Why do u think that?

• I don't like lip injections, butt implants, boobs job. I hate it. I love natural things

• I love natural boobs, butts and lips.
      As I love small boobs, small butts and thin lips.

• It doesn't matter to me as long as they only want me.. Cute girl or sexy/hot girl.. Lol..

• Third option: One with a nice personality

• I'm cute, not hot. My girlfriend ought to be, too. 😉

• Neither they both suck

• They're not mutually exclusive.

• Traditionally "hot" girls don't turn me on. Most girls others consider hot makes my weenie go soft. I would way rather have a cute girl that can make me giggle and smile than a "hottie"

• Cuteness is more than looks. I love the way some girls sneeze or the way she laughs. I wish I could have a cutie pie

• Hot girls are too much. You're always worried if someone else is trying to encroach in your lady when you're not around.

• So you think cute girls dont get approached as well?

• It's not that. It's just that when your lady is a knockout she attracts more attention.

• Cute girl can also be hot in her own way

• Both, coz each girl has both sides.

• Cute. Easier to deal with and maintain.

• The one who is a tomboy

• Hot and Cute girl, but if she is ugly but has the right attitude. I rather takem

• Cute girlies usually run home St the first kiss to discuss it with mummy. Hot girls know what it's all about and intend to get it maybe from the man if he's agreeable.

• If a hot girl doesn't have the personality that is compatible with yours, you can always dump her.

• Because I'm realistic lol

• I prefer women who are "plain Janes," so I'd go with cute.

• What is the difference?

What Girls Said 6