Men, would you ever pay for a woman's plastic surgery?

I've heard about this happening a lot in the SD (sugar daddy) community. Is it something you would ever consider if you had the funds or if you currently have the funds? Is the thought of literally making the girl of your dreams appealing? Why or why not?Men, would you ever pay for a woman's plastic surgery??

• Yes
    6%(2)11%(16)Vote13%(14)
  • No
    68%(23)71%(102)Vote72%(79)
  • Only if she let me make all the decisions regarding the surgery
    3%(1)2%(3)Vote2%(2)
  • Maybe/Unsure
    23%(8)16%(23)Vote13%(15)

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how strong our relationship is as well as if it is something for medical reasons or not.

If she's just a friend and nothing more, most likely not, especially if it was just cosmetic. But if she is my girl and she needs me financially for big purchases, than I would consider it more, but it would have to be of a purpose I find that is needed. If it's something to do with her nose not slender enough or her boobs need to be bigger, than I would want to know it's to make her feel better about herself, and not just because she feels bigger boobs look better or something. It can't be something superficial for me to pay shit loads of money, when it is something that really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Then again, that's a slippery slope when you talk about what matters to people.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend knows I'm very insecure about by breasts. They're a perfect size for me. My breasts aren't perky, never have been either. I've expressed an interest in getting a breast lift, he's offered to pay for it. He tells me it doesn't matter to him, that he loves them the way they are and so on, but he knows I'm uncomfortable with the way they look out of a bra. I've been with him for many years and it's not a sugar daddy situation, I'm not one for expensive gifts and I don't look for him to "take care of me" financially. He just knows it would make me feel better and would be willing to do that for me.
    I can understand why this could be an issue for other people. If a guy wants to change you with plastic surgery that's a whole other issue and then you should walk away. In this situation though, I think it's very sweet of him to want to do something like this for me that would help my self confidence.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 41

• If it is for superficial things, then no, I wouldn't. If it was a laser treatment to remove hair, or a tattoo, or acne scarring, big moles, or surgery to remove loose skin from weight loss, I would help her the best I can. Those "cosmetic" things can really affect a person. But breast implants? Butt implants? Nose jobs? I don't think so. It really depends on how she feels and if it is just body dysmorphia.

And by "a woman", I mean a long-term SO or wife. I wouldn't sugar daddy anyone so there is that.

• Honestly you tell me,
    humans love art,
    beauty from art gives us pleasure,
    and for a men its ingrained in his DNA that he is supposed to find human female body attractive and beautiful,
    which means that beauty would give him the same pleasure as an art piece,
    and if somehow the art piece could be improved to give you more pleasure, without a doubt you would invest in it.
    So yeah if i had 10 million dollar without a doubt i would spill 5 million on beautifying the girl who belongs to me.

• And by the way you found perfect pic to make men think of girl of his dreams

• no, im not a fan of plastic surgery and i think fake tits look horrible. I would try to convince my girlfriend that she didn't need it even if she was going to pay for it herself.

its just so unnecessary, unless there's a genuine medical reason of course.

• Might as well ask me if I'd remain with someone who cheated on me - absofuckinglutely not. If the woman I'm with wants to go through plastic surgery, I am no longer interested and will not continue the relationship with her, much less actually pay for an act I consider pointless and vain.

• Forgot to add that if it was some medical or correctional surgery then I would not mind helping.

• No I don't get the whole SD dynamic - The only reason I would do it if the reason was more medical/psychological than cosmetic for example repairing injuries etc.

• If she had some damage from an accident it would be nice to see her happy, and if she's doing it for me it's up to her... it'll come out of her allowance lol

• No, it would be her expense totally. I could almost guarantee I'd be against whatever it is she wants because I'd feel it was totally unnecessary. Only possible exception would be if she was my wife and it was something she really really wanted. But I'd still be against it likely.

• Yes as I have actually done this one time. I paid for a girl who I was going out with to get a Tit job because she was flat as a board and my Tit's were bigger than her's was.

After she got the Tit job she had 38 DD's and they were the best Tit's to suck on and Titty Fuck as well and the money I spent was worth every single dollar!!!

• Hell No.
    even if my future wife is flat chested and has a flat ass, i would still be happy as hell with her, and still find her the most hottest woman on earth

• By paying for the plastic surgery I am saying that she is not good enough and I want more. Disrespectful

• No, i love her for who she is and so should she.

• This, I am so tired of hearing women (mostly) wanting to change the person they are dating. Sure do it if its problematic behaviour go ahead and try to change that. But appearance, careers etc is not what love should be or is.

• That will be a fat no. 😊

• Hell no!!! Women/girls are naturally beautiful. There's no reason to get plastic surgery for ANY reason.

• When you have tons of money you don't really know where to spend it

So you play with people lol either have fun and pay for her plastic or blow it on other stuff

• No, I don't think I would. The idea of moulding someone elses body for my liking isn't attractive to me.

• No, I'm not a bank for someones insecurities.

• I find it humorous to get 3 likes from guys and 2 from girls. Ladies, if you've had breast cancer and had to get a breast removed and we've been together for a good while, I would make it happen. But purely for cosmetic reasons? Hell no.

• Assuming I actually care about breast size in the first place...

• This doesn't only pertain to breast augmentations.

• It could be anything, there are millions of procedures (not literally lol), but a woman could be wanting anything. Maybe she doesn't like her butt, hips, lips, legs, arms, face, chest, stomach, vagina, etc. So it doesn't necessarily pertain to ONLY breasts.

• There's also the part where you mention making "the girl of my dreams" appealing, to which I could easily respond that if she's my ideal to begin with, she really wouldn't need anything of that sort. But that's somewhat irrelevant to your question, I guess.

• No. I would accept her the way she is. And I would never spend that much money on something that isn't travel

• I can't stand plastic surgery. Now granted if it's to fix a damaged structure then maybe, but if it's just to look different hell to the no.

• If and only if that women is my wife.

• Hell nah I don't want a fake Kardashian

• I will pay if she wants to do it.

• No. In this case, I would employ the politics of not interfering. It's her body, if she want's it, it's fine (even though I am against it), but she also has pay for it.

• No, it's fake.

• If I loved this girl enough to spend money on plastic surgery for her, she won't need it, because I'll love her exactly as she is 😊😊😊

• I'd have to be rich and she'd have to be horrifically ugly for me to even consider it.

• No..

• Nope.

• Never

• Yes, but only if it was something that she had a very bad complex about... Not something cosmetic like botox or a boob job or similar.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 5

• Actually, no that doesn’t happen in the SD community. Forget the stories you’ve heard, only if the girl is a sugar baby-turned-fiancé (and even that is RARE) will the SD ever consider paying for something like that. Most sugar babies get no more than $1000/month. Trust me, I know, I was a sugar baby for three years.

But anyway, I can speak for my fiancé and tell you that he wouldn’t think twice about paying for any procedure I wanted. I had my breast augmentation when I was 19 but because you have to get new implants every 10 to 15 years, he said he would gladly pay for my new implants. As long as you’re with someone who truly cares for you, it shouldn’t be an issue.

• My boyfriend has said he’d buy me new boobs if and when I ever needed them but says I don’t need anything changed now. Luv him💗

• If my man wanted me to get plastic surgery in which he offered to pay for me, we are officially ove.

• it's along the same lines as a woman paying for a man's education. not very smart because she can take her boobs on to the next guy.

• What the? NOO? I would never let him pay for something that I would like to do on MY face.