Have you ever fallen in love on the first date?

This guy said he wants a long term relationship with me, he wants me, he wants to kiss me. He said he might fall in love with me on the first date. Been talking for a week

• Yes I have
  • No I haven't
  • Other (please explain)
    Vote C
I don't really believe him anymore..

5493

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't know you and he is already falling? If so, what he is falling for is not you, because he doesn't know you. He is simply falling for the idea of being in love, desperate to have a relationship so he can think of himself as normal. Whatever he is calling "love," it is not what happens in mature relationships. I think this guy will be very needy, very clingy, and push you to commit to an instant relationship.

My advice: run!!!

• OMG SAME.. WHILE YOU STILL CAN! HE IS DESPERATE (: I've had a similar experience where we just talked for a week and he wanted me to be his girlfriend and tried to kiss me and hold hands and looked like a horny little bitch... TOTALLY UNATTRACTIVE😂 RUUUUUUUUN GIIIIIRL

• The things that he has said to me made me stick with him (I do like him besides what he has told me) we went through a situation and I told him I think we were going a little fast and he agreed. So he suggested to stay good friends and see where it goes.. It's kind of a long story and I don't know if I want to broadcast what happened to everyone.

• Well that changes a lot (: If he agrees with you that he was going too fast and wants to be friends that's good news 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I met him at 7-11. I was buying a lotto ticket for my 18th birthday. Somehow he asked for my number, I gave ti to him, then I actually stayed there for 6 hours talking with him. It's been about a week now and it feels like I'm falling. I almost told him I loved him that first night, but then I realized that I'd literally just met him, and hadn't known him my whole life, because that's how it felt. I'm trying to guard myself but I'm falling too hard too fast. I've been stressed, and he's just been understanding.

I guess 7-11 would probably count as our first date lol, he made me food and we talked about everything. Exes, where we lived in the past, sex, school, work, family, money, our favorite cars, what it's like moved out of our parents house. About his struggles trying to get started in the IT field. About my interest in psychology and nursing. ]

It's scaring me how fast things are moving, but at the same time I can't help it. It feels natural to tell him I love him and to have a goodnight, but I haven't told him. I don't want to scare him off. H's attentive, caring. Handsome. Independent. Someone who cares about their future. I'm just hoping I don't fall too hard.