Are you more attracted to someone who's similar or different than you?

• Similar
  • Different

6177

Most Helpful Guy

• I love my girlfriend and how we are into the same things like we are currently in a long distance relationship but she's coming over here in a few months when she gets her car and so we'll just be cuddling and playing video games together and going on walks at night cause we both like night walks over walking in the daytime, we have the same thought process except that even though I'm only 17 I've been studying psychology for years and can always basically read people's minds and help them with their problems (when I read hers about her fantasies she gets frustrated cause it turns her on and it was supposed to be her secret)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm initially attracted to people similar to me but someone who'd be different might work out better.

I guess the ideal situation would be a mix of similar and different traits that would work well together.