Do any girls like having a special song with your SO?

I've been single for the past 8 months I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• We just broke up.. but Washing Dishes, or Bananna Pancakes by Jake Johnson.

Anything Jack Johnson, really... He was our jam. :)

What Girls Said 19

• No. But I used to with my ex and my current partner had a special song with a few of his exes

• In our wedding my husband sang Let Me Love You by Mario, cuz he knows that song is bae

• i had it few times. it's a special thing but when you break up you just gonna hate to hear that song.

• No, I haven't. There are songs that remind me of him, because we listened to it together a lot. But I wouldn't call it "our song".

• Would you ever want to have a song like that? Thanks for sharing!

• I still think it's cute and romantic though. But it's not crucial to have a special song.

• Yeah good point.

• Our song is from sleeping beauty, once upon a dream

• It doesn't matter to me

• 1|0
  • I never had one. :)

• yes i forgot the song

• Yes. My boyfriend's got blue eyes so when I listen to "Ocean Eyes" by Billie Eilish, it reminds me strongly of him. So yes in my head I do associate songs with my significant other! :)

• Certain songs become known to fit relationships, however I decided not to do that having a song thing because if things don't work out each time you hear that song it will be a negative experience rather than pleasant.

• sure ours is go flex x'D

• Depends on what music they like, genre, artists, etc. And yes

• Sure.

Me and my boi Willie have the same love for "Die Wacht am Rhein" :^)

• i would love to have one.

• Yes I think it's sweet but it's sucks if you break up because you always think about them when you hear it

• Yes itโ€™s so cuteeee omfggg I love it

• I used to be very self-conscious and critical, so my ex told me that 'Just the way you are' by Bruno Mars reminded him of me. I hate the song now lol

• Lol I hope your self-conscious issues have been improved! But that's the issue with having a song if anything ever happens in the relationship.

• i like it