Can a man truly be a million percent faithful?

Just a thoughtCan a man truly be a million percent faithful??

922

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm hoping! My boyfriend seems to be showing that but I am still being extra cautious.

• Me too! I just got with my boyfriend and I have trust issues but I always give them the benefit of the doubt til they prove something

• True!. Cause then you'll notice more of his bull shit if he ends up having any you know? XD
      Well I hope your guy is 100% faithful. Sending positive vibes 🙂🤜🏻

• Thank you... Sending them your way too!!

What Guys Said 21

• Easily... for the right girl!! EASYMODE

content14.popxo.com/.../...riends-bestie-trust.gif

• Yes if he wants to be.

• So what do u think it takes for him to be faithful?

• I believe the reality is that to be faithful, the needs should be simple and easy to fulfill. A man of very few needs is most likely to be more faithful than a man with more needs. So if the man simply needs a bed to come home to, warmth in the bed, a warm meal and affection from his SO, then he would never even venture out of the house or online. But very few men have such simple needs. I am one such man.

• lol what?

• yes if he really likes the person

• What are you wearing though lol

• Yes we can

• Yes a man can be.
    but what that picture has to do anything with the question?

• There isn' a single person, male or female, that can be a 1.000.000% faithful. Human emotions are like tornadoes, ever changing. Even if the action doesn't occur the thought might have been there. But in regards to that there are those that never want to cheat. And some that never will.

• As easily as any woman can be.

• Absolutely not. Nothing can be more than 100%. Can a man be 100% faithful? Can a woman? We are equally human, don't be sexist. Some people are faithful, others are not.

• Yes.

• No because 100% is max. But yes, a man can be fully faithful and a lot of them are.

• yes,

• Ugh, one hundred percent is the max it can be, please stop getting basic Mathematical principals wrong

• Yes, but can a women a million percent trust him

• i trust in my guy totally. when i have a thought of doubt i ignore it fast cos that would lead to overthinking & creating evil phantoms.

• How about asking questions from time to time, sometimes men do things that make a women insecure unintentionally

• He can if the woman can !!

• 1. Why did you add a picture for this?
    2. Yeah a man can be million percent faithful..

• Y e s.

( conditions apply *)

• I think the more important question today is can women be faithful.

• Yes, I Am A Million% Faithful.
    When I Am With Someone, I Am With Them Only, They Have My Heart, My Soul, My Unconditional Love...
    I Have Never Cheated, Never Thought About Cheating, I Don't Look At Or Flirt With Others Whether She Is Around Or Not...

• There's no such thing as million percent. And no, not to you.

What Girls Said 8

• A guy can be faithful, yes

• How does this selfie have anything to do with this question?

• 100% yes!

• Yes I think they can be too. Just wanted to see how many guys would say no..👀

• What's that picture got to do with the question?

• Lol honestly my phone wouldn't let me post without a pic lol so I clicked on the last pic I took

• Y everyone questioning my pic. Its my question I chose the pic bc I'm me. I'm different. If you hating on my pic so much then focus on the question

• Not hating on the picture. I just find it weird because it's irrelevant to the question, but it's the weird ass app, I guess

• Um what does your picture have to do with the question?

• Yes and also that picture is so confusing? You took it in your room because the mirror shows that but it also has toilet paper? Who did this interior designing lmao

• No. Especially in today's world of social media. Too easy for them to fall into questionable online behavior. But... This is why discussing boundaries in a relationship is important. If online flirting or friending exes is a big no for you then you have to let them know.

• Yes he can